BY BED HEAD

Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo (For Chemically Treated Hair) see more...

Shannon H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently bleached my naturally medium-light brown hair to a brown to platinum ombré, and this product has been a lifesaver in keeping the brassy tones out.

I use it every time I wash my hair, which ends up being 3-4 times per week. I leave it in for a minimum of 5 minutes each time, and am left with platinum locks free from orange and yellow tones -- as an added bonus, it doesn't turn my hair purple, either.

It can be a bit drying, and doesn't have any significant scent, so I follow it with a good dose of conditioner.
Tiffany P.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The purple is kinda a dull purple. It smells great. But doesn't help take away the brass

Robin S.
I recently started my transition from dark hair to blonde ombré. My hair stylist told me that this was a good toner shampoo to use. It smells great and I can tell a huge difference in the tone, color of my blonde :) hope this helps you!
Carrie M.
Port Orange , FL
I have to say this is one of my favorite shampoos. And yes, I'm blonde! It lathers luxuriously, smells divine, and doesn't strip your hair of chemical color. A lot of shampoos now are too harsh for colored hair. Not this. I give it five ✨
Shannon C.
Absolutely love this for my blonde hair. Keeps my highlights bright in between salon appointments
Hajnalka S.
Budapest
I've never dissapointed in a TIGI product, this is a good one, too. It has a sweet scent but it's not really strong after you washed your hair. Love the packaging with the pump, it's so easy to use, and not messy. It really cleanse your hair, and it's a ticker shampoo so you don't need a lot to use (not like the drugstore shampoos) so maybe you think it's not worth the higher price but overall its a better value because you don't need much. My only issue is that if i don't use any conditioner or mask, my hair gets really dry from this.
Zulema T.
I was recommended to use this shampoo when I was with black hair and the truth worked very well. You do not need to use a lot of product in each wash because it spreads well in the hair. Its aroma is soft and its packaging is nice. My hair was hydrated
Paula P.
Is that good for curly hair ?
Janson W.
Briggs, TX
What do they mean by chemically treated hair? Dyed?
Jess B.
Kenmore, NY
Does this help fix color damaged hair?
Gabriell S.
Hampstead, NC
Is this stuff worth all the hype?
Christina R.
Is this shampoo a purple shampoo for blonde hair?