BY BED HEAD

Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo (For Chemically Treated Hair) see more...

Emilee E.
Emilee E.
Prescott, AZ
My favorite purple shampoo! This shampoo tones blondes beautifully & lasts longer than most other purple shampoos that I've tried
Rochelle K.
Rochelle K.
Lamesa, TX
This serum is awesome. With the crazy hair styles we pull this makes it so easy. The price is worth it. I so recommend it to my friends.
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Stillwater, OK
I got some highlights and this keeps them bright, shiny and beautiful! Plus, it smells really great!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
I recently bleached my naturally medium-light brown hair to a brown to platinum ombré, and this product has been a lifesaver in keeping the brassy tones out.

I use it every time I wash my hair, which ends up being 3-4 times per week. I leave it in for a minimum of 5 minutes each time, and am left with platinum locks free from orange and yellow tones -- as an added bonus, it doesn't turn my hair purple, either.

It can be a bit drying, and doesn't have any significant scent, so I follow it with a good dose of conditioner.
Robin S.
Robin S.
I recently started my transition from dark hair to blonde ombré. My hair stylist told me that this was a good toner shampoo to use. It smells great and I can tell a huge difference in the tone, color of my blonde :) hope this helps you!
jennifer d.
jennifer d.
I am interested in this product.Since i dye my hair blonde.I like bedhead products.I think this would be a really good product.looking forward to trying it out.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I used this when I was platinum blonde and it really was wonderful.It made my hair super soft and hydrated and toned out the brassiness.
Moria W.
Moria W.
Kingsport, TN
Love love this shampoo it smells amazing and feels great on my hair while also keeping my color looking great!!!!
I'ts a good products, my friend works perfectly, she says that Sincé she wears her hair is perfect
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
I love this shampoo it is a little pricey but so worth it! It really keeps your blonde hair looking bright and not so bronzey. It's definitely worth a try, I can't go without it! They also usually sell them at Ross and TJ Maxx for a lower price.
Paula P.
Paula P.
Is that good for curly hair ?
Janson W.
Janson W.
Briggs, TX
What do they mean by chemically treated hair? Dyed?
Jess B.
Jess B.
Kenmore, NY
Does this help fix color damaged hair?
Gabriell S.
Gabriell S.
Hampstead, NC
Is this stuff worth all the hype?
Christina R.
Christina R.
Is this shampoo a purple shampoo for blonde hair?