BY BED HEAD

Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo (For Chemically Treated Hair) see more...

Shelby M.
Used it 2-3 times and it took all the brass out! Amazing product, highly recommend. I was told it can turn your hair purple if you are nor careful but it hasnt happened to me yet!
Natalie C.
Wilmington, DE
Was not impressed with this shampoo. Worked well the first few uses but then ended up making my blonde hair look greasy even right after a wash. Very disappointed since it's a bit on the pricey side. Will not be purchasing again.
Margarita G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this is my every other day shampoo since I've had my hair blonde. I really love that it's sulfate free and I love how a little goes a long way. This shampoo keeps my hair looking it's best.
Ashley Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo it is a little pricey but so worth it! It really keeps your blonde hair looking bright and not so bronzey. It's definitely worth a try, I can't go without it! They also usually sell them at Ross and TJ Maxx for a lower price.
jennifer d.
I am interested in this product.Since i dye my hair blonde.I like bedhead products.I think this would be a really good product.looking forward to trying it out.
Jessica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this when I was platinum blonde and it really was wonderful.It made my hair super soft and hydrated and toned out the brassiness.
Rochelle K.
Lamesa, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is awesome. With the crazy hair styles we pull this makes it so easy. The price is worth it. I so recommend it to my friends.
Samantha B.
I love this shampoo the smell is amazing and it helped my over processed hair go from gummy like texture when wet back to almost normal
Emilee E.
Prescott, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite purple shampoo! This shampoo tones blondes beautifully & lasts longer than most other purple shampoos that I've tried
Moria W.
Kingsport, TN
Love love this shampoo it smells amazing and feels great on my hair while also keeping my color looking great!!!!
Paula P.
Is that good for curly hair ?
Janson W.
Briggs, TX
What do they mean by chemically treated hair? Dyed?
Jess B.
Kenmore, NY
Does this help fix color damaged hair?
Gabriell S.
Hampstead, NC
Is this stuff worth all the hype?
Christina R.
Is this shampoo a purple shampoo for blonde hair?