Hair CareHair ProductsShampooTIGI
- Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo (For Chemically Treated Hair) -400ml/135oz

Tigi - Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo (For Chemically Treated Hair) -400ml/13.5oz

A color maintaining shampoo for chemically treated hairProduces a rich foam to gently cleanse & condition without overloading hairDelivers exceptional moisture & luster to hairRepairs hair damage from sun, smoke, pollution & chemical treatmentsShields...

Is this a good product, does it tone your hair any? Does it leave your hair dry?
Is this best blonde product to use for blonde hair ?
Is this good for thick hair?[product:tigi-bed-head-dumb-blonde-shampoo-(for-chemically-treated-hair)-400ml/135oz]
Start your review of Tigi - Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo (For Chemically Treated Hair) -400ml/13.5oz!
Nicole L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
I bought this for the sheer size and pretty color of the bottle. Plus I’m blonde. Lol. Love the smell and how nicely it foams up. Leaves my hair feeling clean.
Marissa S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Tigi - Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo (For Chemically Treated Hair) -400ml/13.5oz uploaded by Marissa S.
Purchased at: Walmart
good product for getting the brassiness out after you bleach your hair. it's best to do it in stages I'm going from dark brown to platinum blonde over the next 3 months
Mayra M.
Salida, CA
Tigi - Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo (For Chemically Treated Hair) -400ml/13.5oz uploaded by Mayra M.
Helps keep my blonde hair platinum. I have tried several brands but this one tops cake. It also never leaves my hair dry
Kelly R.
Dallas, TX
This pairs perfectly with the TIGI dumb blonde conditioner. If you have color treated hair it will definitely keep your hair from turning brassy as long as you use it at least two or three times a week. I am super satisfied with this product snd have been buying it for years!
Julia Z.
Newberry, FL
Ehh, I wasn't really a fan. I know this product has a cult following, but it just kinda stripped my hair and the smell wasn't that great. I felt like it was marketed well, which is why perhaps it is so popular. Wouldn't buy again, gave the rest of the bottle to a friend.
Shannon R.
Mechanicsburg, PA
At first the Shampoo wasn’t bad, I wasn’t extremely impressed by it nor displeased. But after about a month and a half my hair started becoming WAY more dry then prior to using. Once I switched my locks were back :)
Lauryn H.
New Holland, PA
Amazing shampoo for blondes. Doesn’t tone your hair but it definitely keeps your color beautiful it won’t bronze it. Smells amazing like watermelons. Good price range as well and it’s not filled with a bunch of chemicals and fillers.
Morgan B.
N Little Rock, AR
I used to use the Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo when I was getting my hair highlighted and I absolutely loved it. It kept my blonde looking fresh and bright. I tried numerous other shampoo’s for blonde hair and I didn’t see any change in my hair. This definitely did the trick. It smells amazing too.
Nicole M.
Jasper, AL
This product is a little pricey but produces a very beautiful shine for blonde hair plus helps to maintain the health of hair & resist drying.
Carly C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Used this one time and hated it. Made my hair feel even more dry than it already is. Not impressed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...