TIGI Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo for Chemically Treated Hair, 25.36 fl oz uploaded by Bethany W.

BY BED HEAD

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Shampoo for Chemically Treated Hair Helps Strengthen Hair Reduce Breakage 2 Helps Remove Build Up Without Drying Hair Out 3 Promotes Vibrancy Added Shine Go back to your roots with Dumb Blonde pH balanced shampoo, with keratin and milk protein, to help reconstruct and care for chemically treated hair. Getting blondes back to their brilliant best. Bed Head Color care for serial hair abusers. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Since I was a tween, I've loved the kitschy names of TIGI products! I used to sneak into my sister's shower to use her Dumb Blonde shampoo on my naturally blonde locks, not knowing it was more for colored hair. I still loved how luxurious it felt and how great it smelled.

Flash back to the future, where my naturally blonde locks aren't as blonde as they once were on their own, and I do a lot of damage to get that color back. Dumb Blonde is a great line to help recover some of the life that I strip from my hair with color and heat styling.

I'd definitely recommend this line!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Love it!!! was using Paul Mitchell but my salon always ran out of it! So i tried this one, and its great. My hair is smooth and not frizzing up in the heat of the summer! was able to buy two big bottles for 24.99. Will be trying it again! So glad i tried it.
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Blairsville, GA
TIGI Bedhead Dumb Blonde Shampoo great product. Helps reconstruct and care for your chemically treated hair. My oldest daughter uses this alot. She dyes her hair more often then she should but this makes her hair soft and smells very good. If u dye your hair alot, I recommend.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Perfect for colored hair, salon grade or at home dye job. It smells fruity and is a little thick. I sometimes wet my hair first to help spread it better. It lasts a long time and the price point isn't bad
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
This is a really good shampoo for blonde hair... it repairs it and just does amazing things. It does help with my dry scalp and I love it. I highly recommend them.
Kayla o.
Kayla o.
Coal Hill
I am very impressed with this product my daughter has problem with shampoo leaving her hair oily and this one the only one I found that does make it oily .
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Rohnert Park, CA
I loooove this shampoo, it smells amazing, and leaves my hair silky soft. I'll definitely buy this product as long as I have highlights!
Mandy O.
Mandy O.
This product is great for color treated hair! So much lather and such a great smell!! When I have color in my hair this is what I use. Such s great investment and this with the conditioner is wonderful!!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Meridian, ID
This bottle is super cute and the product lasts for a really long time. It is nice to have a product specific to hair that has been colored. Yay!
leighanne M.
leighanne M.
Lancaster, CA
I have used this brand for years and am still currently using it. I have never been disappointed in Bed Head products. It always leaves my hair feeling fresh smooth and smelling great.