BY BED HEAD

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Shampoo for Chemically Treated Hair pH Blanced 2 With Keratin 3 Helps Reconstruct Hair You must have a sense of humor to use our products. br Go back to your roots with Dumb Blonde pH balanced shampoo, with keratin and milk protein, to help reconstruct and care for chemically treated hair. Getting blondes back to their brilliant best. Bed Head Colour Care for serial hair abusers. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
This is a great shampoo for chemically treated blondes to use weekly (NOT DAILY) as a treatment with the conditioner. It has a ton of protein, which is great for hair that’s been highlighted, and chemically stripped. This is not a product to use daily though because too much protein will make your hair brittle. Great shampoo and smells delicious!!!
Mekayla W.
I bought this thinking it was like shimmer lights or something something similar. When I got home I thought I was going to be disappointed when I saw a pearly, light purple instead of the deep purple in used to using on my blonde. It's half the price, so I decided to use it instead of returning. I couldn't be more pleasantly surprised by the product. It made my blonde look more vibrant with just one use. It smells amazing and leaves my hair looking and feeling beautiful. I'll definitely be purchasing this item again!!
Abby S.
Defiance, OH
TIGI is one of my favorite! I love the dumb blonde line. although slightly misleading....it is not just for blondes. for any chemically treated hair. anyone who has had their hair color knows the toll it can take on your hair. this does an excellent job of moisturizing and keeping your hair soft.
Kara R.
Cincinnati, OH
Absolutely LOVE this shampoo. I've trusted it for over a year now with my usual thin, oily blonde hair. This shampoo holds my color best and doesn't leave a greasy residue. I also love the scent and do not mind paying a little extra for the quality.
Katie S.
Columbus, OH
I love this toning shampoo. I'm a huge fan of bed head products. They are great quality of a great price. This work amazing keeping my blonde hair from turning brassy without drying it out.
Julie N.
Meh. This didn't do anything for my hair. It also leaves a film on my hair. I feel like I have to wash it again after I use this which is irritating.
Amber M.
Covington, GA
This is great to make you color bright and lasting. I have loved tigi products for years! Stay true to their brand!
Keelz C.
First off...... HOW AMAZING DOES THIS SMELL?? Definatley a repurchase of
Mine ! It is good value for money more expensive than your average shampoo but because it’s bed head you understand why’! I think I got this with the conditioner as a set and was about 13 English pounds which is so good ! Conditioner is great to! This helps to tone down brassy pieces in my hair and makes my hair feel super soft only downside is it doesn’t have the best lather so I have to use quite abit
Jorja A.
Use this everytime I have a shower my absaloute holy grail makes my hair so soft usually and it is very good for chemically dead hair