BY BED HEAD

Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo (For Chemically Treated Hair) see more...

Elena F.
Warminster, PA
This isn't a purple shampoo as I thought when purchased it but it has light pink color, smells amazing and the consistency is thick. I used it only couple of times for now and don't notice any huge differences. Good shampoo but don't think I would purchase it again
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
This review is for the dumb blonde shampoo that is NOT a toning shampoo. There seems to be mixed reviews so I'm just clearing that up. So far I've only used this once or twice. I really like the smell and consistency of the product. It smells like the conditioner which to me smells like pineapple gummy candy or something. The consistency is rich and creamy. Didn't leave my hair feeling dry before I used conditioner but it does have silicones so that may have something to do with it. I usually avoid silicones in my shampoo. I got this in a duo with the conditioner on sale at cosmo prof and for the price it's fine but I won't be buying this again. It's just not that great. It does the job at cleaning my hair but I can buy shampoo for a few bucks at Walmart for that. If you like shampoos with silicones though and that smell like candy, then give this a try because you might love it!
Elizabeth  H.
Carthage , IN
I love everything about this product. I really enjoy the smell, it makes my hair very soft and manageable. I can tell that it helps with pulling the brassy color out from my hard water.  I truly enjoy and like the product.  The only thing I wish they would change is to have it be a sulfate and parabin free.
Megan L.
Kalamazoo, MI
Sooooo good! Smells amazing and take all the brassiness out of my hair! I'm a platinum blonde and I use this at least a couple days a week! I apply while my hair is dry and let it set for about 20-30 minutes then wash, it ends up a purple color but that's the point! Totally recommend this
Shelby C.
Overall, I liked this shampoo. It lathers into a thick foam and is hydrating. I did not feel like it stripped my hair, and It feels good on the scalp. Additionally, it helps detangle hair. The scent is also nice and fresh. I will be repurchasing.

Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
Bed head has had some great products. This product for blonde hair works very well for me having naturally blonde hair. It's not the very best for naturally curly hair because of the frizz, but it still works OK.
Robin S.
I recently started my transition from dark hair to blonde ombré. My hair stylist told me that this was a good toner shampoo to use. It smells great and I can tell a huge difference in the tone, color of my blonde :) hope this helps you!
Jillian T.
Fort rucker, AL
This is one of my favorite purple shampoos! It's pigmented just enough that if you leave it on a second too long it doesn't make you ashy, but still a nice vibrant blonde! It smells good and it isn't as drying as others!
Shelby M.
Used it 2-3 times and it took all the brass out! Amazing product, highly recommend. I was told it can turn your hair purple if you are nor careful but it hasnt happened to me yet!
Natalie C.
Wilmington, DE
Was not impressed with this shampoo. Worked well the first few uses but then ended up making my blonde hair look greasy even right after a wash. Very disappointed since it's a bit on the pricey side. Will not be purchasing again.
Paula P.
Is that good for curly hair ?
Janson W.
Briggs, TX
What do they mean by chemically treated hair? Dyed?
Jess B.
Kenmore, NY
Does this help fix color damaged hair?
Christina R.
Is this shampoo a purple shampoo for blonde hair?
Gabriell S.
Hampstead, NC
Is this stuff worth all the hype?