Tigi Bed Head Dumb Blonde Reconstructor for Chemically Treated Hair, 25.36 fl oz

BY BED HEAD

TIGI Bed Head Dumb Blonde Colour Combat Conditioner is a perfect, protecting blend of nourishing elements to balance bleached and multi-processed hair for an amazing, healthy look. Bed Head's Colour LockDown Technology helps safeguard against fading so color tone stays pure and perky. Throw on three to five minutes for a full-on mask or massage into ends daily for high-maintenance hair. TIGI Bed Head Dumb Blonde Colour Combat Conditioner:

Packing - Recyclable; Lewisville, TX, 75057.; By hairdressers for hairdressers

Dispenser Style: Pump

Hair Type: All Hair Types Frizzy Curly Damaged

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.80 x 2.80 x 10.50 Inches

Fluid Ounces: 25.36 Ounces

Hair Care Key Benefits: Color Protection Smoothing & Straightening Strengthening & Split End Repair Moisturizing

Features: No

Melissa J.
chandler
I purchased this in a combo pack from Costco - so it was HUGE, which would have been a plus if I actually liked it. While it made my hair feel like it was being moisturized in the shower, my chemically treated blonde hair felt like crispy straw once it dried. I hoped it was a one-off, so used it a few more times only to realize this was the worst Costco purchase I have ever made. After letting it sit in my shower for months untouched, I finally donated it and actually felt kind of bad for whoever it would end up with.
Abby J.
Irving, TX
Not the most moisturizing conditioner from Bed Head but is great at keeping the brass away. As a bonus this smells fantastic. Also this conditioner is really thick so as you get to the end of the bottle it can be hard to pump the remainder up. Have repurchased many times and always have this problem about 3/4 of the way down
Angie B.
Milwaukee, WI
This came in a combo pack from Amazon with the dumb blonde shampoo and was a fabulous deal! I love this conditioner and as per stylist instructions use it about once a week. It smells great and it works the best if you leave it in for around 5 minutes before washing out. The bottle is huge and lasts forever!
Lauren O.
Newington, CT
Smells great and the packaging is super cute. But i didn’t notice a difference as I have with other reconstructive products. Affordable but I would still prefer something more clinical for my blonde.
Michelle h.
Buffalo, NY
I absolutely love TIGI products. I purchased this conditioner with the TIGI Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo. The scent was heavenly,  I love the pump bottle and I trust that this product is much better than the grocery store conditioners I have used in the past...

The only negative thing I have to say about this product is that it doesn't feel as though it gives my hair a moisturizing conditioning. I like that in a conditioner so I found myself using another conditioner with the shampoo.
Whitney B.
Rye Brook
This isn’t the most conditioning despite the name, but it also doesn’t make hair “over conditioned” or greasy. It’s right in between. Lovely smell! Great pump bottle easy to use. This is a great everyday conditioner.
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
My absolute go to. I’m a bleach blonde and this has saved my hair for over ten years. The formula has not changed and I love it. The smell is amazing. It is absolutely perfect for my hair and not too heavy. A little goes a long way and it’s worth every single penny!
Elizabeth S.
Not a fan at all, the only reason I gave it 2 stars was for clever packaging. The fragrance was underwhelming, and it made my hair lifeless and dull looking. Not cute.
Veronica M.
Kansas City
I love this product I noticed it makes my hair less frizzy and makes it smell good and feels super soft my boyfriend loves when I use this shampoo and conditioner
Sandra R.
Forest Park, GA
Its reallyyy good, but what I didnt like was the smell. Its not very strong, but eauther way you can smell it when applying it. Other than that its really good and does what it says.

Walmart