TIGI Bed Head Dumb Blonde Reconstructor for After Highlights uploaded by Brenda L.TIGI Bed Head Dumb Blonde Reconstructor for After Highlights uploaded by Brenda L.

BY BED HEAD

For After Highlights Damaged or Chemically Treated Hair Not just for Dumb Blondes - it s for Racy Redheads and Buxom Brunettes too.  Salvage the wreckage with this protein-packed moisturizer including wheat, soy, keratin and Pro-Vitamin B-5 Complex.  Use as a pH balancer, daily conditioner, or as a hair mask - leave on 5 to 10 minutes.  Created by blondes for blondes and all the colors in between. Sold only in professional salons. Questions?  or visit tigihaircare.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covere see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brenda L.
Woburn , MA
I bought this product for less than a month and my hair was totally destroyed. I started using it twice a week and letting it act for 20 minutes warming my hair. This product was really wonderful for my hair! Really rebuilds. The smell of it is wonderful, it leaves your hair very soft and shiny. ps: I've used other products too for best results.
Kaela J.
Raymond
I love how hydrating even just the shampoo alone makes my hair feel, and it's suds' up very quickly with wet hair. When adding the conditioner to the mix it's ultra hydrating and moisturizing. The only thing wrong with the shampoo and conditioner is that it can make my roots feel greasy if I put too much conditioner on, but then again that is any conditioner. Also the other negative thing is that both the shampoo and conditioner are very think and both feel like gel, so make sure to read what you're putting into your hair first
Beljica C.
Yakima, WA
I started using this after highlighting my hair. I liked the pink bottle and wondered how the treatment would look. It's not sparkly like the packaging. It's a yellow cream that smells like banana/pineapple. I've been using it for about a month. I do feel like my hair is feeling healthier since the bleach. I plan to finish it and try something new to compare. So far I like what it's done to my hair.
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
I had really high hopes for this, but unfortunately I didn't like it. It didn't make my blonde hair softer or stronger feeling. It left it feeling dry and blah. I ended up going back into the shower and conditioning my hair again after the first try. I used it for about a month to see if it would improve my hair, but sadly it did not. I give it two stars because bedhead products smell amazing.
Sheena S.
Laurel, DE
This is the best smelling product ever! Its silky and creamy, feels good and make a good lather. My hair feels clean and light weight and not over dried. I love bedhead ! This is a good buy
Jil O.
Greenville, SC
This is a good reconstructing conditioner but I have used better. I use it after my shampoo and before conditioner and my hair is easier to manage. I don't really notice it making it any heather looking though.
Brooke M.
Houston
This is my favorite high end hair shampoo and one of my everyday favs as well! It keeps my highlights lasting longer and doesn't dry out my hair. It holds colored hair really well. I'm very satisfied with this product and will buy again
Erica P.
Clearwater Beach
TIGI is an amazing product line. I have used a lot of products from TIGI l, and have never been disappointed. Would definitely use TIGI in a professional and personal manner.
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I love bed head because it make your hair feel very soft and straight and it doesn't have a lot of breakage or damage to your hair and it is very effective and it doesn't cost a lot and I was very satisfied with my condition of my hair after I used it and my color turned out amazing my hair was dark black and I dyed it platinum blonde
Chelse L.
I have bleached over processed hair and its hard to find a god conditioner that makes my hair feel and look great but this conditioner does just that and smells great!
Jasey C.
Hahira, Ga
Is his shampoo very hydrating?
Nicole S.
How does this work on the hair?
Shiena T.
Waipahu, HI
Does this product a actually work on the hair and does it make a difference ?
Emma H.
Olathe, KS
will this product help fix my damage from bleaching?
Daniella N.
How is the instruction to apply that?