BY BED HEAD

For After Highlights Damaged or Chemically Treated Hair Not just for Dumb Blondes - it s for Racy Redheads and Buxom Brunettes too.  Salvage the wreckage with this protein-packed moisturizer including wheat, soy, keratin and Pro-Vitamin B-5 Complex.  Use as a pH balancer, daily conditioner, or as a hair mask - leave on 5 to 10 minutes.  Created by blondes for blondes and all the colors in between. Sold only in professional salons. Questions?  or visit tigihaircare.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covere see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
I had really high hopes for this, but unfortunately I didn't like it. It didn't make my blonde hair softer or stronger feeling. It left it feeling dry and blah. I ended up going back into the shower and conditioning my hair again after the first try. I used it for about a month to see if it would improve my hair, but sadly it did not. I give it two stars because bedhead products smell amazing.
Patrina C.
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love bed head because it make your hair feel very soft and straight and it doesn't have a lot of breakage or damage to your hair and it is very effective and it doesn't cost a lot and I was very satisfied with my condition of my hair after I used it and my color turned out amazing my hair was dark black and I dyed it platinum blonde
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Houston
This is my favorite high end hair shampoo and one of my everyday favs as well! It keeps my highlights lasting longer and doesn't dry out my hair. It holds colored hair really well. I'm very satisfied with this product and will buy again
Erica P.
Erica P.
Clearwater Beach
TIGI is an amazing product line. I have used a lot of products from TIGI l, and have never been disappointed. Would definitely use TIGI in a professional and personal manner.
Love the smell!
Very rich thick conditioner!
Leaves hair feeling like it virgin hair.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone with blonde or even dyed hair!
Jacquelyn P.
Jacquelyn P.
Bed head is by far an amazing product no.matter what you get. Their shampoos and conditioners a fantastic and smell great. Must have for all women
Lily M.
Lily M.
I love this stuff! It smells amazing and it's not too pricey which is great! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Haley F.
Haley F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love bed head and this conditioner definitely helps my hair feel softer after so much processing and dying of it!
Renae S.
Renae S.
Tacoma, WA
Bed head used to seem very expensive but now a days it isn't at all. I love all their scents they have in the line
Jewel J.
Jewel J.
I have this product and it did wonders for my blond! It really works the way it days it does and its a must have!
Jasey C.
Jasey C.
Hahira, Ga
Is his shampoo very hydrating?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
How does this work on the hair?
Shiena T.
Shiena T.
Waipahu, HI
Does this product a actually work on the hair and does it make a difference ?
Emma H.
Emma H.
Olathe , ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
will this product help fix my damage from bleaching?
Daniella N.
Daniella N.
How is the instruction to apply that?