4 colors available

BY BED HEAD

Salvage the Wreckage with This Protein Packed Moisturizer. Reconstructor for After Highlights Damaged or Chemically Altered Hair Dumb Blonde™ Not just for Dumb Blondes™ - it s for Racy Redheads and Buxom Brunettes too.  Salvage the wreckage with this protein packed moisturizer including wheat, soy, keratin and Pro Vitamin B-5 Complex.  Use as a pH balancer, daily conditioner, or as a hair mask - leave on 5 to 10 minutes.  Created by blondes for blondes and all the colors in between. No animal testing. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI, Inc..  TIGI, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is cove see more...

Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wrecked my hair bleaching and then toning it. This made it so soft again. I usually leave it on in the shower for about 10 mins while I do everything else and then rinse it out. It's so nice smelling. I guess the only negative is the pump that comes on the bottle. I much prefer a cap. Mostly because the bottle slipped off the shelf in the shower and the pump snapped off and it's entirely unusable, and now I have to unscrew the pump off to use it. That's just a minor inconvenience that is entirely my fault though. Overall this product is great!
Janira H.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bleached hair and I get it touched up every 2-3 months. My hair colorist always mentions how great I take care of my hair in between visits and this is my secret. Before using this my hair would break and shed so much while washing and brushing. I definitely recommend this product if you bleach your hair, I will continue to purchase it.
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was in the clearance section at my local Walgreens so I grabbed it and gave it a try. I lighten my hair with sun in because it's naturally a dark dirty blonde. This made my hair feel super smooth! Not only that but it smells AMAZING. It smells exactly like pineapple I love it. Brightened up my hair as well! Gets rid of that brassy look.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Zephyrhills, FL
This did WONDERS for my hair! I am constantly dying and bleaching and using heat tools on my hair, but you'd never know it thanks to this product. It smells heavenly and give my hair so much moisture . It literally brings my hair back to life! I could never live without this product. It's been a hair savior!
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA
I use this with the dumb blonde toning shampoo from the same line. This works well to put moisture back into my hair, which blondes need. The smell is also amazing! Definitely a product I will continue to purchase over and over again. Very satisfied with this!
Trinity H.
Trinity H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great. I have natural dark blonde hair so I put color in it every couple of months to make it lighter so my hair is really damaged and this helps great. It also has a great smell. It's kinda expensive but is worth it in the long run.
Missie D.
Missie D.
Fort Bragg, NC
Love!! This is my go to for dry damaged strands. Made my cotton candy fried hair soft and pliable after way too much bleach. Not to mention it smells fab! Highly recommend for over processed hair.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Love this so much. It has saved my hair from terrible days of bleaching (I mean breakage crazy) and now my hair is so strong! This is round two of this that I've used love it! #tigi #bedhead
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
De Pere, WI
This has always been my go-to conditioner. The product is more directed towards blondes, however, it would work for any hair color. It's super rich and it smells suuuper good!
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Cordova, TN
I love the smell and it leave my blonde hair way less brassy. it's worth the money the conditioner makes my hair feel like silk.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So is this only for colored hair?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this the same formula as the old dumb blonde that was orange colored? I didn't like that formula and I would be willing to try this one if I knew it was different.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Do you love this product? i've been looking for a new hair wash...
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Shamokin, PA
So these products work well? Are they worth the price?