BY BED HEAD

Let the thick lather and rich fragrance empower your presence. It will stomp the curl and fight the frizz. Hair will succumb to your every demand. thickens hair. fights humidity. conditions and moisturizes. see more...

Buy on Target
Sheena K.
Sheena K.
Plano, TX
I love the smell so much, that being said it doesn't really do anything special when it come to my hair. I can get a bottle for under $5 that gives similar results. I do like Toni and Guy products, but still don't see what makes their shampoo stand out.
Ingrid M.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with tigi's shampoo and conditioners! They're more pricey than most competitors but I feel like the price is worth the amount you get. The bottle is huge! I like the smell of the shampoo and conditioner and I like that it does it's job of keeping my hair tamed and in great condition. Don't be afraid to try this!
Raizel H.
Raizel H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it and it really helps with my frizz problem. Pretty good price for it and like the packaging
Hope T.
Hope T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells like skittles! I love it. Makes hair extremely soft and feels super clean.
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Favorite shampoo!! I love the strong pineappleĀ scent to it and it does keepy hair straight, but my hair still kind of continues to be frizzy.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
I just tried this and I'm not all that crazy about it. I don't like the pump because I have long, thick hair and need to use several pumps worth of shampoo. Also, while the smell isn't bad it's not really good either. It leaves my hair feeling alright, but my hair still has some of that static fly-away to it.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Deerfield, IL
My hair is really frizzy, so I wanted to try this cream to help with that. It did not weigh my hair down, and it helped to tame the frizz, which was great.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Justice, IL
If you have super curly hair, bed head is not the way to go. it has a too sweet smell and it is far too sticky. Friz control needs to be a soft cream or mouse, not this product. I highly recommend choosing something else.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
New Market, AL
This stuff is awesome for the humid simmer in Alabama. Otherwise it can really be a nightmare trying to tame those flyaways !