BY BED HEAD

You must have a sense of humor to use our products™ With one quick blast get your freakin hair straight as a board.  It s like using a flattening iron without all the damage.  Achieve the ultimate straight with a soft and sexy feel.  16% VOC Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI I see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jodie L.
Jodie L.
Southaven, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great and doesn't leave hair stiff. Love the smell and that you can still easily brush after using. I have used it several times
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all this stuff smells INCREDIBLE! I get compliments on the way my hair smells every time i use this product. In addition to smelling great this product actually works really well, it keeps my hair silky straight without having to use any heat on it which is a win win! My advice is if you don't want to pay $30 for this check out TJMAXX or Marshalls because they sometimes have Bed head products for half the price!
Ashlyn T.
Ashlyn T.
Midland, MI
The smell is really good but I wouldnt say it's super affective. Way too much for the price. And you can barely find it anywhere these days. I was slightly disappointed in the outcome. But for the price if I knew it would be like it I wouldn't have bought it.
CJ B.
CJ B.
Hot Springs, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this product smells but it leaves a residue on my locks that leaves them feeling dry for days afterwards. I wish this was more hydrating.
Aubrie M.
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY
Love this product. Great to use to keep your hair straight whether your hair is wavy or curly. Doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy
ashley b.
ashley b.
Louisville , KY
LOVE this product!! Keeps my unruly curls straight when used in conjunction with a flat iron. The smell is amazing, like one of my favorite smells ever, amazing. Can weigh hair down if you use too much though, so I prefer to spray into my hand and add in sections from there. Have been using this product for more than ten years and will continue to do so until they discontinue it
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Oceanside, CA
This bed head product smells wonderful (as do all of their products!) this product is great for smooth and shine when straightening your hair
Sue B.
Sue B.
Lawton, OK
This is he best if you want super straight hair with super hold. It lasts for days and keeps the style you want!
Kirsty F.
Kirsty F.
Normanton

I LOVE this product! I have naturally straight hair and its layered so layers tend to have a slight wave in them and when I straighten my hair I don't always get it straight enough. The Elasticate and Straighten Out does the trick! It smells so good, you don't have the feeling of product residue in your hair like you may have with some products. It leaves your hair frizz free and soft.... seriously my hair hasn't been this silky in a long time. This is a must try product you you ladies!
amber s.
amber s.
How does these smell? Is it a lasting sent I have a sensitive scalp and allergic reaction to may products if there really sented.
Celia B.
Celia B.
Walton, KY
I have very curly hair. Will this work well with my hair? Does it tend to make your hair feel greasy and heavy afterward? Does it control frizz in humidity?
Angel B.
Angel B.
Gilbert, AZ
I have been searching for a product that will help straighten, and extend blow out, does this product do both?
Kirsten K.
Kirsten K.
Valley stream , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been wanting to try a product that helps straighten hair without having to use hot tools. Is this something worth trying ? Or do u have to use hot tools with it?