BY BED HEAD

Step Two Condition To Keep Tangles And Frizz In Check. Cuts The Dry Time Whether You Style Straight Or Curly. Finally A Conditioner That Gives You Serious Authority Over Your Hair's Performance. Radical "Slickquid" Texture Luscious Fragrance Frizz Control &Amp; Straightener Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
I love this leave in gel. I love how it has glitter in so when I go out it adds some umph to my hair. I love the smell and I love how easy it is to apply. It lasted me forever and it holds up really well. Even when wet it holds until you shampoo it out.
Nicole V.
Glendale, CA
I love this product. I have used it along with Moisture Maniac and the combination is fantastic. I use Control Freak first and then use the Moisture Maniac. This conditioner is medium and will control a lot of frizz but if you are super frizzy you may need a stronger one like Self Absorbed or Superstar. I love the bottles and the smells of all the Bed Head products; they all last a long time and give you great results. The price is a little higher than most so if you look out for some sales, deals, and coupons you'll be able to get them at a good price. Even if you don't though, they are still well worth every penny. xD
Lauren K.
I've been using this for a while now, & I can't say that I'm impressed. It doesn't seem to be helping with my frizziness at all. I also find the scent to be too strong for my preference.
Megan B.
Lynnwood, WA
This product is a great one. I have used this product off and on over the years. I love the smell of this product and it is affordable! The whole line that goes with the conditioner is great!
Clarissa N.
Bed Head is amazing! With the shampoo is great. I have no complaints about it. The smell is amazing and it makes your hair feel amazing.
Mandy H.
Pontoon Beach, IL
I love Bedhead! I don't like this product as much as the Oatmeal and Honey products, but it does have a nice smell to it.
jaimie k.
Louisville, KY
This works wonders for my hair. Its the only brand I find myself using these days. I love it and would highly recommend anyone to try.
Jadyn S.
This is good to use when your hair gets really frizzy and just wont cooperate ! It gets your hair to stay for the day.
Tashicka R.
Lynchburg, VA
I cut my hair really short a while back and I used this to help control my curls! it had great hold and made my hair smells great!
Kiantenesha B.
Los Angeles, CA
This products is great moisturized the hair and leave it feeling really good works great on curly hair