Tigi Bed Head Control Freak Conditioner uploaded by Mary D.Tigi Bed Head Control Freak Conditioner uploaded by Rafaela Y.

BY BED HEAD

Step two conditions to keep tangles and frizz in check. Cuts the dry time whether you style straight or curly. Finally a conditioner that gives you serious authority over your hair's performance. see more...

• How does this product work with fine hair? Does it weigh hair down?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a product that truly does... Be the first to answer!
  • How did this work on the fly aways? I seem to have a lot of flyaw...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Taylir W.
This product smells amazing. It leaves your hair smelling great all throughout the day. I can only use this product on and off because I don’t think it actually does anything with controlling my frizz or hydrating my hair. I basically just use it for the smell. I wish it had more hydrating properties incorporated into it. I would leave it on my hair for 5-7 minutes and even then I don’t feel like my hair had been hydrated. You can purchase this product from all retailers that sell bedhead for a decent price. I do not recommend if you have coarse or dry hair.
Brittany B.
I love this stuff it smells amazing and it doesn't weigh down my straight hair or over moisturize it. And as always Bed Head just has the cutest packaging, I've tried many of their products and I always love them. Depending on where you purchase it at you can get a pretty good deal and some places it gets a little pricey.
Leah M.
Freedom, WI
Great conditioner! Bought on Black Friday at Ulta for a reasonable price. It's a larger bottle so lasts a while! I absolutely love the product as it leaves my hair super soft. The smell is an added bonus!
Ashley B.
Mesa, AZ
Ive used this conditioner, along with its sister shampoo, for the last two 1/2 years consistently. It's a pretty expensive set of shampoo and conditioner but the bottles are huge and last a long time, and the product is well wortj it. The bottles are large and they last me a couple months before I need to get a new set, so in the long run the price isn't so bad because $35 (each) lasts two or so months. But the quality is really what makes this buy well worth it. The shampoo is a good shampoo and does its job well but nothing to write home about. The conditioner, however. I'd magnificent. Only a small quarter size blob is more than enough to conditioner my entire haead of hair, and my hair reaches the middle of my back and is pretty thick. Once you rinse it out your hair is left feeling SO smooth and soft and absolutely tangle-free. My hair feels clean and incredibly healthy, not to mention it has incredible shine!! I Highly recommend this set of Bed head shampoo and conditioner. Its best for frizzy hair that needs a lift and some shine. You won't regret it!
Whitney M.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Control Freak Conditioner Frizz Control And Straightener 25.36 oz more...
I have always loved Bed Head products especially because they smell fantastic and my boyfriend loves it! As I've gotten older my hair has gotten wavy to the point of almost being curly and that has brought on frizz I have never known before. I tried a bunch of products but most of them left my hair feeling heavy or looking greasy at the roots the next day. I started using this product and did a little research on how to wash and condition wavy/curly hair and my life has never been the same.
I learned through research that you should not condition your hair up to the root but instead apply from the top of the ear down. You should then comb your hair in the shower with a wide tooth comb (a wavy wide tooth if your hair is wavy/curly). You should make the fewest amount of passes through your hair working your way up from the bottom all the way to the top. The more passes you make the frizzier and more damaged your hair will be. Let the conditioner sit for about the time it would take to wash your body and then rinse in warm to cold water. This will lock in the moisture (hot water dries out your hair and increases frizz), and leave your hair shiny. You should not brush your hair after the shower and you should scrunch dry your hair with a towel instead of ringing it out. This conditioner has changed my hair!
Emory S.
   I absolutely love this conditioner!!! It has an amazing scent and it goes on your hair like silk and leaves it feeling super smooth, looking shiny, and not frizzy at all! The smoothness and scent lasts in my hair for about two days! I love it and I use it all the time!
Marci B.
MARSHALL, NC
I have used this product(along with the shampoo& leave in straightening serum) on & off for years. I bought a huge bottle of each, years ago & because my hair is fine & I don't use this every time I wash my hair, it's lasted me a VERY LONG TIME!! ***THIS PRODUCT WORKS*** I love that I KNO I can use this product along with the other 2previously mentioned & I can have straight hair just by blowing it dry, I don't HAVE to use a straightening iron. I do like that it cuts down on the amount of time it takes for your hair to dry, whether you air dry or blow dry. I have even just used **ONLY** the conditioner & still had less dry time as well as a good amount of straightening effect Try this product if you haven't already, you won't have to use as much straightening product & tools on your hair as well as having less dry time. We all KNO less product & less heat tools on our hair means LESS DAMAGE!!! TRY IT!! Thank me later!! ;)
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
Your hair is dried and frizzy I recommend you use has bed head is a wonderful product I've been using it ever since I was a teenager just buy that your little hair salon and you will not be regretful you were loving you would recommend it's everybody else
Kedrin W.
Warren, RI
I have pretty wavy hair and it's not always the wanted kind, sometimes it's just poof-y and uncontrolled. I really wanted to get a product that would tame that down and make me a little less dependent on my straightener.

The good: It smells really great! It might be a tiny bit strong for my tastes, but I'm also pretty sensitive to these things. It also really conditions the hair to be shiny and smooth. Overall the product is really nice to have in.

The bad: I wouldn't really say 'bad', but it does a while in my experience to get the product to really start performing. I was mostly through a bottle before I started seeing results.

Overall: It's not a miracle worker, but it's a decent product and I enjoyed using it. If I could do half stars, I'd give it 3.5!
Logan G.
Jacksonville, AR
I love BED HEAD products. Except for this one. It left my hair feeling pasty and dry. I think it stripped my hair of all of its oils instead of hydrating it. So I was very disappointed. It is also a bit pricey.
Joye S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Does this product make your hair oily or make it feel weighed down at all?
Chelsie R.
Fort Worth, TX
How often did you need to wash your hair each week? Does it make your hair more oily or dryer?
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
How did this work on the fly aways? I seem to have a lot of flyaways more on the top of my head? I want something that's going to keep it smooth throughout
Candice D.
Van Hornesvle, NY
How does this product work with fine hair? Does it weigh hair down?
megan e.
This looks really good, wondering if id be sent it to try out as a freebie?