Tigi Bed Head Control Freak Conditioner uploaded by Mary D.Tigi Bed Head Control Freak Conditioner uploaded by Rafaela Y.
5 colors available

BY BED HEAD

Step two conditions to keep tangles and frizz in check. Cuts the dry time whether you style straight or curly. Finally a conditioner that gives you serious authority over your hair's performance. see more...

• How does this product work with fine hair? Does it weigh hair down?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a product that truly does...Be the first to answer!
  • How did this work on the fly aways? I seem to have a lot of flyaway...1 Answers
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Mesa, AZ
Ive used this conditioner, along with its sister shampoo, for the last two 1/2 years consistently. It's a pretty expensive set of shampoo and conditioner but the bottles are huge and last a long time, and the product is well wortj it. The bottles are large and they last me a couple months before I need to get a new set, so in the long run the price isn't so bad because $35 (each) lasts two or so months. But the quality is really what makes this buy well worth it. The shampoo is a good shampoo and does its job well but nothing to write home about. The conditioner, however. I'd magnificent. Only a small quarter size blob is more than enough to conditioner my entire haead of hair, and my hair reaches the middle of my back and is pretty thick. Once you rinse it out your hair is left feeling SO smooth and soft and absolutely tangle-free. My hair feels clean and incredibly healthy, not to mention it has incredible shine!! I Highly recommend this set of Bed head shampoo and conditioner. Its best for frizzy hair that needs a lift and some shine. You won't regret it!
Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product(along with the shampoo& leave in straightening serum) on & off for years. I bought a huge bottle of each, years ago & because my hair is fine & I don't use this every time I wash my hair, it's lasted me a VERY LONG TIME!! ***THIS PRODUCT WORKS*** I love that I KNO I can use this product along with the other 2previously mentioned & I can have straight hair just by blowing it dry, I don't HAVE to use a straightening iron. I do like that it cuts down on the amount of time it takes for your hair to dry, whether you air dry or blow dry. I have even just used **ONLY** the conditioner & still had less dry time as well as a good amount of straightening effect Try this product if you haven't already, you won't have to use as much straightening product & tools on your hair as well as having less dry time. We all KNO less product & less heat tools on our hair means LESS DAMAGE!!! TRY IT!! Thank me later!! ;)
Kedrin W.
Kedrin W.
Warren, RI
I have pretty wavy hair and it's not always the wanted kind, sometimes it's just poof-y and uncontrolled. I really wanted to get a product that would tame that down and make me a little less dependent on my straightener.

The good: It smells really great! It might be a tiny bit strong for my tastes, but I'm also pretty sensitive to these things. It also really conditions the hair to be shiny and smooth. Overall the product is really nice to have in.

The bad: I wouldn't really say 'bad', but it does a while in my experience to get the product to really start performing. I was mostly through a bottle before I started seeing results.

Overall: It's not a miracle worker, but it's a decent product and I enjoyed using it. If I could do half stars, I'd give it 3.5!
kristine L.
kristine L.
Greenwood, IN
I am a HUGE bed head fan when it comes to shampoo and condition and this control freak conditioner was just what I needed to add to my plethora of conditioners that almost ever girl has in their bathroom cabinet. because I've been dyeing my hair since 6th grade its kind of mess with my hair's natural texture. My hair was naturally jet black and straight but through chemicals it has become crispy and frizzy. The frizz might come from my humid environment but with this conditioner it really keeps it in check, ESPECIALLY on those hot summer nights walking around downtown.
Beck M.
Beck M.
This was my first product I ever owned of the Bed Head collection. I loved the smell. The shampoo and conditioner smelled amazing and my hair would smell nice all day. But, this did not help with my fizzy hair, in fact I think it made it worse. I never even finished the bottle before I gave it away. This product completely turned me off from Bed Head in general and I have never tried a product since then. The price was great and it could be found anywhere, even hair salons. I loved the convenience of buying the product at any store selling hair shampoo/conditioners.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love how hydrating even just the shampoo alone makes my hair feel, and it's suds' up very quickly with wet hair. When adding the conditioner to the mix it's ultra hydrating and moisturizing. The only thing wrong with the shampoo and conditioner is that it can make my roots feel greasy if I put too much conditioner on, but then again that is any conditioner. Also the other negative thing is that both the shampoo and conditioner are very think and both feel like gel, so make sure to read what you're putting into your hair first.
Monica N.
Monica N.
I have been on a long hunt for a product that could make my hair smooth without weighing it down. My hair is very straight and gets particularly fizzy when it's humid outside. When I came across this product I was doubtful but once I used it I noticed an immediate improvement . My hair wouldn't be frizzy at all but it was the first product that didn't make my hair heavy or greasy as a side effect. I recommend this product to anyone who has problems with humidity.
Keri S.
Keri S.
Cape coral, FL
I only give this 2 stars which is unfortunate because out of all the products I've tried from Bed Head, this is the worst one yet! I honestly didn't think it helped much with my frizz. It was disappointing. I am also big on scents (I like to really notice and say WOW this smells great! Or just not have any scent at all). This just had an odd smell to it. Wasn't at a worth the money. Ive found better results with cheaper hair care lines.
gloria h.
gloria h.
Visalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was hesitant to try this product the first time because of the price but I'm glad I did.
It works so well for my wavy & thin hair. I thought it was going to weigh my hair down but it didn't. I also used the whole control freak line to control my frizz and straighten my hair. It also has a very nice scent. Every time I use control freak products, I always get compliments about how my hair smells very nice.
Brittnie D.
Brittnie D.
Chillicothe, IL
At first, I was skeptical but now this product is one I recommend to everyone with faded hair. It's a light hold gel-serum so it keeps my sides nice and flat and not fuzzy looking. Even though it's no match for my bed head, I'm able to apply it to my hair wet or dry and get the same incredible result. I'm only giving this 4 stars because it's a product with very VERY limited and specific uses.
Joye S.
Joye S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Does this product make your hair oily or make it feel weighed down at all?
Chelsie R.
Chelsie R.
Fort Worth, TX
How often did you need to wash your hair each week? Does it make your hair more oily or dryer?
Brooke I.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
How did this work on the fly aways? I seem to have a lot of flyaways more on the top of my head? I want something that's going to keep it smooth throughout
Candice D.
Candice D.
Van Hornesvle, NY
How does this product work with fine hair? Does it weigh hair down?
megan e.
megan e.
This looks really good, wondering if id be sent it to try out as a freebie?