Tigi Bed Head Colour Goddess Oil Infused Shampoo (For Coloured Hair) 750ml/25.36oz uploaded by Stephanie G.

BY BED HEAD

Bed Head Colour Goddess Oil Infused Shampoo (For Coloured Hair) see more...

Casey C.
Casey C.
This smells absolutely fantastic! My thin, combination, color treated hair feels fantastic after I use this, and my bangs don't get gross/as gross after working in a hair net/running around at work all day. We'll see how that goes when it warms back up. I personally haven't noticed a huge difference in my hair color, but it's been brassy for some time due to really needing a touch up.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Cincinnati, OH
I recently quit coloring my hair, which I had done for about 6 years. I wanted to let my natural color grow back, but my hair was dry and brittle. This shampoo cleans and moisturizers my hair, leaving it healthy and shiny! I would recommend this product to anyone with color treated hair. It also smells great!
Dahlia S.
Dahlia S.
Laredo, Tx
Besides the fact that this shampoo smells awesome, its great in preventing early fade and hair dullness. It has hept my colored hair bright and shiny as well as soft and moisturized. I will continue to use to protect my color treated hair and recommend to anyone.
Delaney W.
Delaney W.
Concord, NC
LOVE THIS! Bought from cosmoprof on a sale and its a true savior! Its taken my dull hair and made it so lustrous! So good for color treated hair, including darker fashion colors - blues and purples !
Christine C.
Christine C.
This smells so good! so thick and nourishing. leaves my hair so smooth, smelling good and clean
maria R.
maria R.
This is a great shampoo for those who color there hair it will protect your hair from damage
Sami S.
Sami S.
Best smelling shampoo, ever!!! Great for protecting your color from fading! Very nourishing for your hair as well!
Kyla O.
Kyla O.
Smells amazing and leaves my hair super soft. Never leaves a residue and washes out nicely. It lathers well, a little bit goes a long way. Also Love the big bottles it comes and is my favourite shampoo for coloured hair.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Has to be one of my favorite shampoos of all time. To be truly honest, I havenĀ“t ever tried a shampoo that worked as well as this one. This shampoo is rich in vitamin B5, and vitamin E and infused with almond, coco and Keratine, which leaves hair moisturized, soft and vibrant. The perfect formula for colour treated hair. Leaves hair baby soft, hydrated and manageable. Can't get enough!