TIGI Bed Head Colour Goddess Oil Infused Shampoo for Colored Hair, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Manon V.TIGI Bed Head Colour Goddess Oil Infused Shampoo for Colored Hair, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Manon V.

BY BED HEAD

Therapy for Colored Hair Helps Refresh Cleanse Hair 2 Helps Smooth Add Shine 3 Promotes Resistance to Breaking You must have a sense of humor to use our products. Feed your color addiction. Colour Goddess shampoo, with pro-vitamin B5 and essential nutrient vitamin E, cares for colored hair and is infused with nourishing sweet almond oil, coconut oil and keratin, hair s key protein. Oil defense for electrifying color. see more...

Kalyn S.
I bought a huge bottle of this at ulta. I love everything about it. The smell is wonderful (almost like a vanilla or butterscotch scent) and long lasting on the hair.

It gives your hair extra shine, without making it look oily. And it makes your hair soft all on its own (I don't have to use conditioner when using this shampoo.)
This shampoo doesn't dry out my hair or leave my scalp itchy!

Highly recommend!!
Tara H.
I will use any other shampoo or conditioner besides this kind. I usually have Red hair color and every so often I throw in some funky colors on the bottom of my ombré it smells so good like cake batter. I cleans my hair and doesn't dry it out. My color does not fade what so ever with this shampoo.  The only thing that changes is my roots. This is the best shampoo for color treated hair.
Meghan W.
San Jose, CA
This stuff smells amazing! Seriously one of my all time favorite shampoos when I need color protection. Makes my hair smell great, soft, and tame fly aways. I love using this when I deep condition my hair, and the combo is outstandingly hydrating!
Abby F.
This is my current favorite shampoo as I have recently dyed my hair. I only wash my hair maybe twice a week and this works very well. I think it did help keep my color longer. It is almost two gently however, as I let my hair get pretty greasy, so I usually have to shampoo twice and really get it in there. The smell is amazing, but a tad strong. It does dissipate after a little while.
Caitlin G.
Lincoln, ca
Fantastic product for not only colored hair! I put gray in my hair and wanted to protect the color and control my naturally oily hair and this went above and beyond! The almond smell is heavenly and a little goes along ways! I highly recommend, it also comes with a lot of product for the price!!
Courtney D.
BALTIMORE, OH
This shampoo is amazing. The smell is a Hawaiian smell I love it. It makes my hair smooth feeling. I sometimes mix and match a conditioner. I love all their shampoos. But again this one I have another bottle of already because I'm half through the other one.
Amanda D.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this product! It's the first time I've dyed my hair in a while so I went straight to the brand I've always trusted. Fortunately, I wasn't let down. The lather is great and you can apply it without first wetting your hair. It has kept my color going much longer than it would have working with my normal drug store shampoo.
I bought this Tigi Bed Head shampoo and conditioner duo at Ulta and am not so pleased. The first turn-off was the scent -- maybe I got an older bottle? It lathered well and left my hair soft, but I have to get past the scent. I will not buy this in the future.
Candace R.
Medina, OH
I absolutely love this. I have picky hair. Certain shampoos make my hair very greasy and this does not and it smells amazing! plus i have colored hair so thats always a benefit!
Chelsea P.
I really love how this shampoo keeps my color longer, but it does have a tendency to get oily faster.