TIGI Bed Head Colour Goddess Conditioner, 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Manon V.TIGI Bed Head Colour Goddess Conditioner, 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Manon V.

BY BED HEAD

Oil Infused Conditioner for Colored Hair Helps Keep Color Charged 2 With Sweet Almond Oil 3 Helps Smooth Hair You must have a sense of humor to use our products. br Keep color charged. Colour Goddess conditioner, infused with sweet almond oil, helps to deposit a micro-layer of water repelling agents on the hair, without feeling heavy. This indulgent formula contains nourishing shea butter, Vitamin E, and keratin. Developed to help smooth down the cuticle and to deliver lips to the hair. Oil defense for electrifying color. Bed Head Colour Care for serial hair abusers. see more...

Marie N.
Burke
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the scent of this conditioner and it works really well with the shampoo. It locks the color in which is really nice but I do think it’s a bit pricey, but I was still happy with how it performed and smelled. I suggest at least trying this!
Lyndsay H.
Herrin, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love you be this product for when I have colored hair! You can buy this at Walmart. Makes my hair so soft and does not leave color dull. I use this product every time I wash my hair. I LIVE IT. Will definitely purchase again.
Joanna A.
Algonquin, IL
I have used this and the pairing shampoo as well in the last and I love how soft my hair feels. As a colorist, I strongly agree in using color preserving haircare products and this product keep hair color looking shiny and vibrant... it also has a delicious smell!
Jessica
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent product. I like very much excellent quality I love the different smells a lot I love this brand
Catherine D.
First of all, this conditioner smells absolutely freaking gorgeous! A friend of mine had used the leave in spray and the smell of that alone made me purchase the entire Colour Goddess range so that my hair could smell like caramel fudge! The fact it protects colour and makes my hair feel super soft is an added bonus. It's pretty expensive though, which is why I've knocked it down a star. After all, it's just caramel scented conditioner!
Manon V.
Belgium, Ghent
I loved it I used both the shampoo and conditioner. I colored my hair lavender and bright colors in your hair fade quickly. So I was looking for a shampoo and conditioner that would keep my color in good condition. It’s smells delicious! I love and a toffee-like smell, I almost want to put it on my pancakes :p It was easier to comb out my hair, which is very useful for dry or bleached hair. For me it cost something like 12 euro' s, it's a nice price for what you get. I bought them in Pro duo and if you done a beauty/hairdresser training you can get a special card for discount. Definitely worth the money. It’s a lot of product and because I have colored hair I don’t wash it that much (for the health of my hair). So these bottles will last me a long time.
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
Is it worth the price?
Kelly J.
I'm considering buying his product but I have fine hair and am wondering if the oil weighs down the hair?