BY BED HEAD

Bed Head by Tigi Colour Combat Dumb Blonde Shampoo 67.64 oz. Shampoos, conditioners and styling tools for all lifestyles. According to tigi you must have a sense of humour to use their products. Everything needed for the latest styles, be it curls, wavy or straight hair, bed head has a solution for you. see more...

Katie H.
Florence, AL
My absolute favorite shampoo!!! Keeps the blonde in your hair looking shiny and natural for longer periods of time!
Ana C.
This shampoo always keeps my hair from turning yellow or gold. I love it and it smells so good!
Jenna B.
Peru, IN
This product is great for anyone with blonde hair. It helps tone out some of the yellow tones blinds can get from rust being in our water!
Whitney P.
Melville, LA
Love this shampoo! Keeps blonde, blonde. Does an amazing job at keeping the gold tones out! I feel like it helps preserve longevity of platinum hair. Would definitely recommend to anyone with bleached hair, or even super light highlights. If the golden blonde is what you like tho, do not use. It WILL pull gold out
Candice W.
I laughed when my stylist gifted me the dumb blonde set. But it really works great! My blonde hair took on a nice sheen and looked really healthy!
lily m.
bolton, ON
Honestly I expected more. I've used other blond specific shampoos and they always seem to make my hair lighter, and keep color constant after washing, which I didn't notice with this shampoo. Everything else about it was just average, not what I'd expect for the price.