BY BED HEAD

Tara G.
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent conditioner, thick and smells great. I like this conditioner, but it is a little light for my dry, damaged hair. I like that I can buy the shampoo and conditioner together, the value is better.
Carla G.
Carla G.
This whole line speaks to me. I'm a natural blonde with the typical fine hair and every dumb product works for me (minus the volume shampoo). This conditioner is super healing (I still get a pretty platinum balyage) and I have zero drying or weighing down with this. Smells amazing and ulta usually has a great deal or coupon making the price really manageable. You also don't need a ton of product, if you've used the shampoo you know what I mean. If you find it drying I'm pretty certain you may not be starting with a fully satiated head of hair (we all think it's wet but it's fully) or rinsing 100%. Just a thought.
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite conditioner out there. It smells amazing and really does an excellent job of calming my blonde hair down. Leaves hair soft and manageable.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Although the name dumb blonde brings out many stereotypes I really love this product. It helped bring out my natural blonde in my hair that I already had so I didn't need highlights
Jonna P.
Jonna P.
Lyman, SC
I love this shampoo for keeping my blonde, blonde. I usually get blonde highlights done, which can totally dry out my hair and usually begins to turn brassy pretty quickly, but I can see a noticeable difference using this shampoo and conditioner.
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.
Evans, Co
This is a great product and really brings out some natural highlights in my hair. I don't think it is worth the price but it was still nice to try it out.
Michele A.
Michele A.
New Britain, CT
My hair is bleached, platinum blonde. This conditioner brought my fried hair back to life! I use this with the dumb blonde shampoo and it keeps the brassiness at bay.
Alex A.
Alex A.
As quirky as the name sounds, this product is actually dumb. Smells great, but has a tendency to dry out the hair. Overall disappointed with this product.