TIGI Bed Head Colour Combat Colour Goddess Shampoo uploaded by Desiree L.

BY BED HEAD

Therapy For Racy Red Heads or Bodacious Brunettes. Battles fading & dulling dryness. Keeps your colour in as you wash out Keep those rich caramel brown & spicy red hues as delicious as the day you put them in! Our colour LockDown Technology protects colour vibrancy longer. Not only does it shield from untimely colour loss, this sulfate-free shampoo smoothes& shines while helping to protect against UV damage. Your hair will leave them mesmerized! Sold only in professional salons. . see more...

Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Rochester, NY
Good product kept my hair from fading too soon and gave my hair moisture it needs
Kindle E.
Kindle E.
Corsicana, TX
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
San Diego, CA
Love love love this shampoo! I recently colored my hair red and this keeps my red staying bright with half the cost of the more expensive brand!
Mykael  M.
Mykael M.
Eugene, OR
I LOVEEEEE this stuff.
If I could give it six more stars I would. I am a not a natural red head, and after years of going to see my colorist far to often because of wash out- this stuff has saved me so so much!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
I got huge bottle of this shampoo at TJ Maxx and loved this stuff for my color treated red hair. This has a delicious scent and helps hold my color really well. I would definitely purchase this in the future!
Erika W.
Erika W.
I LOVE bed head Tigi! It is always worth the money and it never disappoints. Plus, they always smell great!
Jere G.
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
A must for reds and chocolate heads. Keeps color shining and sleek