TIGI Bed Head Colour Combat Colour Goddess Conditioner 200ml uploaded by Yulia K.

BY BED HEAD

Therapy for racy red heads or bodacious brunettes Battles fading & dulling dryness Keep those rich dark chocolate & sweet cherry hues as delicious as the day you put them in! Our Colour LockDown Technology prevents premature fading every Colour Goddess suffers. Conditioner will boost shine & softness, while locking in essential moisture. Beautiful hair is your dream come true! Sold only in professional salons. . see more...

Holly J.
N Kingstown, RI
Kept my colour bright and vibrant!! Love this product ! Isn't too expensive which is great! Smells wonderful too which is definitely a major plus!
kelsey r.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love this conditioner!! it leaves my hair so soft and smelling wonderfully!! I highly recommend this product!!
Camille T.
For the price, I was honestly expecting more. This conditioner has an amazing vanilla-ish scent and texture, but for a conditioner, it was definitely lacking in moisture. My hair still felt dry and coarse after, and I was hoping this was provide some help to my already dye-damaged hair.
Megan K.
My hair didn't feel as smooth as it usually does, but my color looked great...best of all it was a great price
Yulia K.
Wilmington, DE
Conditioner smells amazing! Pretty tight texture reminds more mask. Always leave conditioner on the hair on 3-5 minutes. After conditioner hair hydrated. Good for all types of scalp. This conditioner satisfied me on 100%.
Aurora M.
Sherwood Park, AB
This product smells amazing and will make your hair smell amazing! It's formulated for coloured hair and there's different types for different colours! Bed Head again is a bit more on the high end, but you get what you pay for!
Penelope D.
One of the best conditioner for sure, the best treatment for take care of your hair color. The only thing that I don't like is the smell but is okay.