BY BED HEAD

Keeps your colour in as you wash out. Keep those rich dark chocolate and sweet cherry hues as delicious as the day you put them in!. Our colour lockdown technology prevents premature fading every colour goddess suffers conditioner will boost shine and softness, while locking in essential moisture. Beautiful hair is your dream come true!. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This works great it keeps color in the hair for a long time. So that means less visits to the salon and less damage to my hair. It kept the toner in my hair twice as long as usual so I would go once every 2 months. It’s great I highly recommend
Lydia P.
I used this when I colored my hair but it didn't seem to improve the staying of my hair dye. It also didn't help any of the damage or anything to my hair from the dying. I will not repurchase this.
Ashlenn H.
Cumming, GA
This stuff smells AMAZING. your hair will have this smell forever. A little goes a long way. It's a little heavy for fine hair but it would be great for natural redheads.