Tigi Bed Head Candy Fixations Sugar Dust 1g uploaded by Tiffany C.

BY BED HEAD

Treat your hair to some volume with TIGI Bed Head Sugar Dust Invisible Micro-Texture Root Powder. This uniquely formulated powder will instantly lift hair from the roots taking it to new heights! You choose how high you wish to go! Give your hair a quick fix with TIGI Bed Head Sugar Dust Invisible Micro-Texture Root Powder. Specially formulated with a delicious grape tarts scent this invisible light weight powder is suitable for any hair length and texture. It will help control fly away hairs leaving you with volume of your choice. Hello big hair! Directions of use: Simply lift your roots sprinkle the powder. Then backcomb as much as you like to get your desired volume. see more...

• Does this work well with really thick hair?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
I love TIGI Bed Head as a whole brand, so i was willing to buy this without ever trying it (or anything similar), because generally the products match the description. This Sugar Dust is an invisible powder that adds texture and volume. It works well and i think the product itself is really innovative. Would recommend to others and will purchase again.
Amanda M.
Moses Lake, WA
Great product but they are not kidding calling it dust. It's light and fluffy like a feather almost. If your not paying close attention it will float off. But it still is really good I put it on my roots lightly rub in and you have instant volume.
Amelia M.
Midlothian, IL
This root lifter is great for volume. I love that I need to sprinkle a little at the roots and my hair resembles the 80's! A little goes along way and it is super easy to use. This will be a staple in my hair products!
Shannon B.
Friendsville, MD
This stuff is awesome. Just use a little bit at your roots an you can add major volume to your hair. It smells good too. My hairdresser Gave me a sample of it an I had to buy a bottle cause I liked it so much.
Kim F.
Allston, MA
Literally the only product on this earth that can give my fine flat hair any volume! This product is very cool, if you put a little in your hand you can barely see it. That quality makes it perfect for all hair colors. Adds great volume & texture and worth buying into if your hair is anything like mine.
brittany G.
Ypsilanti , MI
As a hairstylist I am forever trying new stuff!I do like this because it is a light product but does do what it says!I have thick wavy hair and it gave me volume (= I would recommend this to people with fine thin or straight or wavy hair.
Becca D.
Santee, CA
I found this item to work pretty good. I would most definitely purchase this item again
Megan I.
Amherst, NY
I have really oily roots I apply this product to add volume or to Absorb the oil
Drifa S.
Southampton, Southampton
This product is amazing for a root lift, if my hair is flat I dust a bit of this in my roots and get an instant lift, I use it the most when I curl my hair as it’s long and it tends to be flat at the top as it’s so heavy but this gives me the root lift for my hair to look amazing, doesn’t leave your hair looking white or powdery and gives the same feeling as having hair spray, it stays in place but will feel quite stiff but doesn’t look it. Much better than any other similar products I’ve tried
Natalie S.
Lancashire
This is perfect for styling and for people who have super soft hair that is hard to style i love this powder and it doesn't leave your hair white like sone others do
Brittany F.
Does this work well with really thick hair?