BY BED HEAD

Jamaica L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I absolutely love this product! It smells amazing and it makes my hair feel soft without the waxy build up that usually occurs with conditioners. If you're thinking about it; just go for it! I will definitely be reordering when I run out... maybe even before to assure that I won't be without.
Carrie H.
Beaumont, TX
I love everything from Bed Head, including this shampoo. Added shine to my hair, which is always a plus considering I use a flat iron everyday that I feel leaves my hair looking dull. So when I find a shampoo that adds so much shine as this one does, that is a plus! Nice scent. I would recommend!
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is a really good shampoo that adds moisture and shine to your locks. It has a very pleasant smell. I didn't really notice any change to my dark hair, but it's still a great shampoo.
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA
This has been a go to shampoo for me for years. No matter what I end up trying I always come back to this one. I love the subtle coconut smell. It leaves my hair feeling soft, nourished and manageable. Definitely give this a try if you haven't
Vanessa G.
This is a pretty great shampoo. I've used it for about a month or two. I love how it comes in a big bottle and it smells freaking great.