BY BED HEAD

Conditioner Enriched With Powerful Nutrients & Shine Feed your goddess! Our liposome delivery system releases nutrients into your hair. Soy and wheat proteins retain moisture and revitalize shine. Panthenol strengthens you hair to help resist breakage and reduce split ends. Brunettes do it better! For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assis see more...

• Is this a good product and brand wanting to try it out 2 Answers
  • I wonder if this is a good product4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Awa T.
Awa T.
I've been using both the Shampoo and the Conditioner for years now, ever since I made peace with the fact that my once blonde hair had now turned brown. Now the conditioner works as it should and leaves your hair really soft but what I like most about this product is its amazing vanilla smell. Yummy!
Yusbreili G.
Yusbreili G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is REALLY thick- like the bottle is hard to squeeze- but it does have a nice vanilla/ cocoa smell. I find it leaves a lot of build-up, and kind of makes my hair feel thick and coated after a few consecutive uses. I tend to use it in the rotation with others and it's fine.
Mahayla H.
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
I love all of there products I use alot of them. And me being a brunette myself I know it works good and last for a long time plus it's affordable.
Alexandria G.
Alexandria G.
Loveland, OH
I love any Bed Head product. This is no exception. It is a great product for my hair and smells great. I would recommend it for anyone. I switch up between this as well as John Frieda brilliantly brunette. :)
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Shawsville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this all the time when I had brown hair. It smells great and it perfect for locking moisture in. Worth it!
Michele P.
Michele P.
Plattsburgh, NY
I love this conditioner. I have brown hair and I use it every day. It does not make your hair oily. It also keeps your hair from turning frizzy during the day.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Williston, SC
My cousin has used this a good bit she liked it and it made her hair smell great ! she is always using this product said says she love it I say try it
Sosha C.
Sosha C.
Petal, MS
I love all of bed heads conditioners! It leaves my hair soft and smooth... Which is awesome because my hair is a frizzy mess from dying it so much.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Crosby , TX
I love this and have been using it for years! It smells great and leaves my hair so soft and manageable.
Payal S.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing conditioner, this is on my top 5 best conditioners list. It leaves my hair detangled, feeling super soft and bouncy.
jelissa G.
jelissa G.
Pasadena, TX
I wonder if this is a good product
Amy P.
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good product and brand wanting to try it out