BY BED HEAD

Enhances strength and moisture. Powerful humetants fight frizz. Provides protective barrier to lock in colour & moisture Liposome delivery system releases nutrients into your hair Soy and wheat proteins retain moisture and revitalize shine Panthenol... see more...

Buy on Amazon
MelissaNjamie R.
MelissaNjamie R.
Jefferson, SC
I have naturally curly dark brown color treated hair and the Bed Head Brunette Goddess Conditioner is one of my favorite conditioners! It smells great and keeps my hair color looking shiny and silky smooth. I will definitely purchase again when my bottle runs out!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Charleston, AR
I really love Bedhead products. The brunette shampoo is great! It helps bring out my natural color. It smells wonderful and my hair feels nice and silky soft after washing. The packaging is nice and I like the pump top bottle.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Great product for those who are looking to make your hair look amazing within a few days. I find that my hair looks and smells amazing after trying this product.
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Belcamp , MD
Conditioner works well makes hair soft and the smell of this product is great. Kinda expensive so only buy when on sale
jenny m.
jenny m.
I love all bed head products especially this one! It works so good and also smells great it doesn't dry my hair out
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Wiltshire
Gorgeous conditioner, perfect for my long dark hair at keeping it smooth and helps me tackle frizz I have from heat damage. My hair is left super soft and has the most amazing shine to it. It didn't weigh my hair down and smells like caramel which is a win from me!.
Aneeq L.
Aneeq L.
The smell and feel of this shampoo is fabulous. The bottle is huge so lasts for a long time making it excellent value for money.