BY BED HEAD

Features:

1. Get extreme shine with smooth results.

2. Tourmaline/ceramic technology.

3. 3 heats / 2 speeds for styling flexibility.

4. Cold shot button to set the style.

5. Concentrator attachment for precise styling.

Product Description: Get the perfect blowout with the new bed head blowout 1875w tourmaline ceramic dryer. Dryer comes with tourmaline, ceramic technology for frizz free styles with massive shine, 3 heats / 2 speeds, cold shot button and concentrator attachment. Gender: Female.

Buy on Jet.com*
ALIX F.
I’ve had this blow dryer for years and it’s the best one!! It’s not expensive so my heart doesn’t sink when I accidentally drop it. It has various settings so I don’t fry my hair but still get everything dry in a timely matter!
Erica W.
Atlanta, GA
I’ve had it for years, works just fine. I think it was pretty inexpensive. Over the years, it has started to randomly shut off when I switch to lower heat. I still like it
Harley S.
Gastonia, NC
I have been using this hair dryer for awhile and I am very satisfied!! I have super thick, course, heat resistant hair and this appliance works just as well as some of the super expensive ones i have tried! I purchased mine at Ulta and i would highly recommend it!
andrea s.
Great hairdryer. I believe I bought it for $30 at Marshall’s. It dries hair quickly and offers a variety of options of temperature along with high and low settings. Included accessories allow for a more direct blow dry.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
One of the worst hair dryers. Temperature is way too low. Takes long to dry up hair. When I blow dry my hair I get fly aways. Now it’s collecting dust I would probably give it to someone who needs it.
Jennifer S.
Lookout , WV
I purchased this blow dryer after the one I had for close to 20 year died. My hair stylist is a TIGI representative so I am familiar with this brand but did not have any of their styling tools prior to this purchase. It took me a few days to get used to the design of this particular hair dryer. The way the on/off switch is positioned, my fingers slide and would turn he dryer off when I was drying my hair. Otherwise, I've been pleased.
Joanne E.
Morganville
This is a good blow dryer. Not real heavy and gets the job done. I bought it at a beauty supply store at the mall, but I'm sure they sell it in other places as well. Makes my hair shiny, and I noticed I have less split ends with this dryer which it a big plus.
🎀Lovi m.
Los Angeles, CA
it was very affordable.. this is my first time using this brand, I brought this blow dryer I believe from my local cvs store & so far i have to say it was better then my last blow dryer. So if your looking for a blow dryer that’s affordable this would be it
Lacy C.
Williamsport, PA
This blow dryer is ok. Nothing to write home about. Bought it at ulta. Seems to take just as long to dry my hair as before which I was hoping to shorten the time but I guess that's what I get for buying a cheap product. I'll buy a better brand next time.
Karaann L.
Duluth, MN
Sleek, stylish, and powerful!
Bed Head styling products are well constructed and last for many years! I usually replace my irons/blowdryers when I want a “new looking” one ... not because the tool has lost any ability. Lol!! Great products!