BY BED HEAD

Who : Guys Who Want To Hold Their Style. What: A quick drying, strong hold hairspray to lock hair in place. Why: Anti flaking and shine properties protect and support style while fighting humidity. For Details Call: Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Emily R.
Bala Cynwyd, Pa
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend used this for a while and it always kept his hair styled but it would leave a gross residue on his hair after he washed it
Keirsten C.
Wilton, IA
My husband is obsessed with his bed head products he mostly used the gels but occasionally breaks out his hair spray
Sara A.
bastrop, tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this stuff! The smell isn't too bad when he sprays it and lleaves a nice after smell.
Yessica V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though I am a woman, I still use this product and it works great. I absolutely love hairspray when I go to braid my hair and I love this hairspray. It's not like one of those hairsprays that brings your hair down and makes it fall. I recommend this product.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
WOW! This stuff is absolutely perfect for my use. It has a very "dry" hold, meaning it wont make you look like you have a helmet-hair, no sheen or shine at all, so your hair looks perfectly natural. And the smell is fantastic. I'd almost wear a cologne that has this fragrance. Very clean. Just really great stuff!
Sur J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is full of power! It's really strong and holds all day long. If I sweat a little and run my hand through it it dries isn that position. Then I wash my hands, cause that's the responsible thing to do. Im not a huge aerosols person, but when I need to, I take this with me.
victoria h.
Rogers, AR
his hairspray works the best i have used all kinds of hairsprays to work in my hair and this wone is the best it is long lasting works quit a bit reallly good price not pricey at all it holds in longer it works for any kind of hair it dosent need any improvement at all
Joy S.
Columbus, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great, doesnt leave hair feeling dry or crunchy like other hairsprays ive tried. My hair will stay put and i wont have and stray hairs flying aways durning the day
Carolina M.
I use this when I go out and I curl my hair. I have thick long hair and it's hard for it to remain curled bc it weights down but with this spray it lasts the whole night at a party๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ™„
Tanita D.
I know it says it's for men but my husbnd and I both use it on the weekend due to the fact we are baseball parents and are always at the field during the season soit keeps it in place while we are active and sweatung for12 + hours !!!