BY BED HEAD

Bed Head B For Men Clean Up Peppermint Conditioner see more...

Buy on Jet.com
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
For my husband but I use it! I am in love with this brand. Delivery and shipping is wonderful. Noting but pros from this product. No cons about it. My expectations were met with this one.
Hallie W.
This leaves my dry dead ends super soft with a last smell. It also leaves the "breathing of the scalp" feeling that just makes me feel all around relaxed
Stephanie P.
Amarillo, TX
My husband lovesdthis!! If it wasn't so pricey we would buy it more regularly but because of the price we only splurge every now and then
Tanya P.
Chatsworth, CA
I bought this for my bf. he love the minty scent and the creamy feeling. It wasn't too light like other brands
Kait L.
Cambridge, ON
My husband loves this conditioner! Sometimes I use it too because I love the peppermint scebt. It is really fresh and wakes you up in the morning. I have used this in my salon to give clients scalp massages and it feels so good on the scalp! Overall great product. I highly recommend it!
Amy L.
Dorado, PR
It leave's the hair really shine and soft. My husband really likes to use it after a long day of work to help refresh his head since it has that cool feeling because of the mint.