BY BED HEAD

BED HEAD by Tigi AFTER PARTY SMOOTHING CREAM FOR SILKY SHINY HAIR 3.4 OZ (PACKAGING MAY VARY)

Design House - Tigi

Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Target
Love this hair cream! I used it after I put my hair into curls. I use a couple of pumps (my hair is very thick) and rub it on my hands, then run my fingers and hands through my hair, separating my curls. It makes my hair look so natural, shiny, and smooth. It also smells great and makes my hair smell like I just came out of the salon. I only knocked off one star because of the packaging - it’s can get messy because some of the oil in the cream seeps out of the top of the bottle while pumping. Overall, great product and I’ll very likely repurchase.
Jessica H.
Evansville, IN
This stuff is the saving grace for my hair!! It's not super cheap but I often find it at stores like Marshall's and TJMAXX and stock up on it! It is an amazing smoothing cream and makes my hair SOOO soft and smooth. I typically use it after straightening, but sometimes I will also use it to tame fly aways or to tame frizz! 10/10 recommend!
Madison B.
This product smells really great and doesn't wear my hair down at all. As someone who has easily oiled roots, it didn't make my hair worse. It keeps my hair smooth, looking great and smelling great all day and all night long. You can even put this in your hair after a shower for extra smoothing purposes.
Sandra C.
Canyon
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This soothing cream is the best! It smells absolutely amazing! It manages my frizzy hair and helps keep it tamed for a couple of days! Give any hair extra shine but it does NOT make my hair greasy! I highly recommend this to everyone! I buy mine at TJ MAXX it it significantly cheaper!
Heather M.
Willowick, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been using this product for twenty years. It smells amazing, and makes my hair feel like butter. It instead gives my hair the smoothing it needs. It does not weigh down my hair, nor make it look greasy. I cannot rave about this product enough.
Taylor C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been using this product for years! I love the way it smells and I use it everyday after I blow dry and/or heat style my hair. The price point is not bad and a little product goes a long way. Would definitely recommend to others.
Jennifer H.
Groton, CT
Already reviewed this product. Smells great, use on wet hair before drying for a more silky blowdry or once dried used to tame any frizz or flyaways. Not as greasy feeling as serums and oils. Great product
McKayla W.
Orem, UT
The. Absolute. Best. Anytime I have frizz in my hair this calms us down and keeps your baby hairs from sticking up by your part! Great for updo’s and ponytails if you want a slick look.
Lori H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product. This is my 2nd time purchasing this product. It works for my dry curly frizzy hair. It works on my curly hair and when i want it to look smooth after straighting it.
Tracie B.
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
I put this on my damp hair before blow drying or just letting it air dry. It helps control frizz and my hair feels super soft. Also, the smell is amazing!