BY BED HEAD

The Perfect Party Favor. After-Party hair creme for silky smooth, shiny, healthy looking hair. Control the funky fly-aways and silk-ify your hair. Sold only in professional salons. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI, Inc. TIGI, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI, Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

• Does this help de-frizz hair?7 Answers
  • I've been looking for a smoothing cream that's not oily. How is t...2 Answers
  • Does this product leave your hair feeling greasy? 2 Answers
Tigi Bed Head After Party Smoothing Cream
  • "I have tried almost every product out there for battling frizz and nothing has proved better than Toni & Guy's Bed Head products." in 27 reviews
  • "I got this from my aunt got Christmas & whenever I use it my hair smells amazing and looks amazing for about an hour... Then it looks frizzy & yucky." in 25 reviews
  • "It smells great, it's a little greasy, but certainly does exactly what I expected, and that was to not have frizz when I take my helmet off. " in 24 reviews
  • "It's not TOO bad if you put a small amount on your hand, rub together, and use for fly aways, but I just felt as though it made my hair very greasy. " in 22 reviews
  • "I put a small amount in my hair when it is wet then blow-dry, you have to be careful not to use too much because if you do it will make your hair flat and greasy. " in 21 reviews
Sue D.
Fairfield, OH
Review for: Bed Head After Party
The first thing I noticed about this product was the scent! It smells sooo good. Like pink lemonade. TIGI BED HEAD After Party smoothing cream left my hair feeling super duper silky smooth and lustrious. It even made my hands feel soft and silky lol it lasts all through the day and night and if your hair needs help with pesky flyaways and roughness from over exposure to heat and hairsprays and other hair products this is what you need! 10/10
Kayla M.
Review for: Tigi For Silky Shiny Hair
Wow I just used this for the first time and it is amazing! It immediately got rid of my frizzy hair and it made it silky smooth! It also smells really nice! My mom had it and I wanted to try it I now know I will defiantly be buying this product in the future!
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has been around for as long as I can remember. My mom uses it and let me use it when I was young. Over the years I have tried other similar products but I keep coming back. The smell is amazing and I love how it makes my hair feel. I have very dry hair and I use this in combination with a hair oil before drying my hair. The smell lasts all day which I love. If you have never used this and you have dry hair like I do I highly recommend it.
Pamela M.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for a couple weeks now and really like it! I am a person who has oily hair and don't like products that add oil/shine and weight it down. This product doesn't! It's got a lightweight feel to it and leave your hair feeling smooth and with a light sheen. I use it before I blow dry and a little after to smooth the flyways. Love it! Tigi Bed Head After Party Smoothing Cream
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product years ago and for a few year after, it smells DELISH, but can leave my hair feeling greasy if used too much. I bought it originally when I was younger and had no idea how to give my hair volume, and really wanted to hide my random and out of control waves. It worked great unless I used too much, then my hair would just look greasy.
Mikayla J.
Richlands
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works so well and smells amazing. Literally makes your hair smell like you came from the salon, probably because they use it. At least my hairdresser does. One bottle lasts forever. So even though it is pricey it’s worth it in my opinion.
Jen F.
Saint Charles, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The BEST smoothing cream on the market! I have been using this for at least 10 years and I have yet to find a better smoothing cream for my hair. It helps with frizz, fly always and gives so much shine while leaving the hair silky smooth. It is also one of my favorite gifts to give for friends and family! I have gotten so many people hooked to this product on the smell (almost fruity) alone too!
Madeline W.
Review for: Tigi For Silky Shiny Hair
Having thick slightly course wavy hair makes this product a perfect match! Drying my hair can cause it to have a life of its own, but after I apply the after party it tames the beast...making it feel smooth and flawless. Be careful though, a little goes a Long way! Also I only apply it to the ends of my hair - that way my hair doesn't become greasy. Love it - I put mine to use regularly!
Nicole L.
Houston
Review for: Bed Head After Party Smoothing Cream, 3.4 fl oz
A must for when I blow dry or straighten my hair. Makes it look so shiny and healthy for an amazing finish that lasts alllll night. All you need is half a pump. A little goes a long way with this!!!
Liza F.
chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, I buy this stuff pretty heftily discounted at my local TJ Maxx. I really enjoy the smell of this stuff. I also find the pump easy to use and easy to control the product. I knock off a star simply because I find myself with the want or need to reapply this fairly frequently. While I'll continue to use this I'll also continue to stay in the market for a cream that is a bit longer lasting.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
I love this hair creme. Do you use it more on wet or dry hair?
Cátia O.
Portugal
Are we supposed to apply this product only to the hair ends, or on the roots too?
Ashley B.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone else think the packaging is hilarious?!?!?!
Lauren B.
White Hall, AR
Does this help de-frizz hair?
Jessica P.
Muskegon , MI
Does this make your hair greasy?