26 colors available

BY BED HEAD

The Perfect Party Favor. After-Party hair creme for silky smooth, shiny, healthy looking hair. Control the funky fly-aways and silk-ify your hair. Sold only in professional salons. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI, Inc. TIGI, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI, Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

• Does this help de-frizz hair?7 Answers
  • I've been looking for a smoothing cream that's not oily. How is thi...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your hair feeling greasy? 1 Answers
Tigi Bed Head After Party Smoothing Cream
  • "I have tried almost every product out there for battling frizz and nothing has proved better than Toni & Guy's Bed Head products." in 27 reviews
  • "I got this from my aunt got Christmas & whenever I use it my hair smells amazing and looks amazing for about an hour... Then it looks frizzy & yucky." in 25 reviews
  • "It smells great, it's a little greasy, but certainly does exactly what I expected, and that was to not have frizz when I take my helmet off. " in 24 reviews
  • "It's not TOO bad if you put a small amount on your hand, rub together, and use for fly aways, but I just felt as though it made my hair very greasy. " in 22 reviews
  • "I put a small amount in my hair when it is wet then blow-dry, you have to be careful not to use too much because if you do it will make your hair flat and greasy. " in 21 reviews
Christina C.
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
I have very thin hair and it is super long and straight. Not volume at all, lays flat. Most days I don't even need to brush it. That being said I got this product to help with the static (recommend by the hair dresser) my longer hair attacks my face sometimes with how dry it gets.

The bottle is a bit weird if you think like a 12 year old boy, smells amazing... terrible for my hair. I use a very very small amount and avoid my roots... by mid day my hair looks like I really really need to wash it. It looks so greasy and feels really nasty!

I was not a fan, maybe I have the wrong hair type for it but it was recommended by the hairdresser so I was a bit upset when I got those kind of results and I have tried it several times trying to get different results. Not good!
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is $20 and I am cheap. So the fact that I buy this already explains itself. Lol. My hair is dry as can be so I always love a good smoothing product and this is a real one. Not to mention the smell is heavenly. I slather this all over my hair acting like I didn't just spend $20 on it 😂 I don't even care it's so good I put a whole dang handful of it all over my hair, I go to town with it! My hair feels amazing after and looks silky smooth. I love it and I will continue to repurchase it till the day I die. So if you're looking for a good hair smoothing product, SAY NO MORE FAM. This product gots you. 🙌🏼
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Pasadena, MD
This has been my go-to since high school! I LOVE it! It lasts for quite awhile and smells amazing! You only need to use a small dab! I have incredibly thick lion mane hair and just a small dab brings my hair right back to life! Makes it nice and smooth, controls my frizz and smells soo good. I use it on my daughters hair as well. Her hair in very thin and she is constantly having static! I smooth a little of this in her hair and it tames the static and all those little fly a ways. I definitely recommend this product! It is a great price and makes your hair soo smooth! I LOVE it! :)
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
#Control those stray hairs and #frizz with #BedHead After Party Smoothing Cream. Great for any hair type, or so I would guess since my friend with thin/color treated hair suggested it and I have thick/unprocessed hair. It smells good and only a dime size of less works on shoulder length OR longer hair.

Try not to mix the use of this product with too many other products if you don't wash your hair everyday because it can leave things on the "gunkier" side for a day two or day three look.

Very fairly priced and can be found at most drug stores and chain stores!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! A little bit goes a long way. I started using this many years . I have had my bottle for 5 years! I've only ever had to purchase this twice. Works great for straightening hair. Great for frizz and split ends. Also, i use it on my hands sometimes because it smells nice and leaves them feeling so soft! It makes hair shiny and tamed. If you use too much though, it can look a little greasy; the amount i use is about half the size of a pea and i have elbow length hair. May seem pricey, but will last you for years.
Sherry N.
Sherry N.
Bed Head products are always popular in my home. This product doesn't smell great..it's not bad either. Scent wise, I love Bed Heads Motor Mouth for volumizing. After the party has been the best product for taming my natural beach look with frizzy ends. I can style my waves into a shiny straight look. A little goes a long way on fine hair, so just use a dime size or a little more from mid shift to ends while my hair is slightly damp. the brush I use is a boar bristle round. and then I curl it to give it a smoothr look.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
El Paso, Tx
I have a super frizzy, huge mane and I don't really like to put stuff on it to avoid the product build-up, but this one really does wonders for my hair! At first it seems a little expensive but actually a little goes a long way, I use roughly one and a half pump for my whole hair, and I have a lot of hair, it leaves it soft and controls the frizz, plus it untangles my rebellious curls and I feel is one of those products that are really easy to wash off when you wash your hair.
Logan A.
Logan A.
Jacksonville, FL
This is such a great product by BedHead! I use it after I blowdry my hair or after it has airdried to help get rid of frizz and keep my hair sleek and smooth all day. I have naturally frizzy hair so this is perfect for me and it smells so good! However, it doesn't do much to tame fly aways, so if you're looking for a product that would help with that I wouldn't try this one! But using it with my blowout helps keep my hair frizz-free all day.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
My all time favorite hair product is this soothing cream called After Party by Bed Head! I've been using this on and off for years. This is a light silky cream that leaves your hair smooth, soft and lightly scented. I have dark, long hair and this 3.4 oz container will last me months if not the entire year. I only use one pump on my dry hair to smooth the top layer. Definitely recommend this!
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
San Marcos , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have pin straight hair and sometimes it gets frizzy. After I straighten my hair, I add less than a dime size in my palms and apply to the ends of my strands. It lasts literally for two days and it's the best. Sometimes I have like fly away baby hairs and a little bit of this goes a longgggggg wayyyyyyy.

It smells great and packaging is cute and convenient :)
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
I love this hair creme. Do you use it more on wet or dry hair?
Cátia O.
Cátia O.
Portugal
Are we supposed to apply this product only to the hair ends, or on the roots too?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone else think the packaging is hilarious?!?!?!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
White Hall, AR
Does this help de-frizz hair?
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Muskegon , MI
Does this make your hair greasy?