Tigi Bed Head After Party 100ml

by Bed Head

#7 in Hair Cream

For smooth and shine - The perfect party favour. AFTER PARTY™ Smoothing Cream is the ultimate cream that helps to smooth, fight flyaways and gives incredible shine to hair without weighing it down. Great on all hair types especially frizzy and coarse hair. Shine-boosting silicones enhances shine and softness Conditioning Complex improves manageability

Is it good product or not ?
What is your favorite curl cream for naturally curly hair ?Cake Beauty The Curl Friend Defining Curl Cream is what I’ve been using. I love it but I hate the way it smells.
Start your review of Tigi Bed Head After Party 100ml!
Product Highlights
I have tried almost every product out there for battling frizz and nothing has proved better than Toni & Guy's Bed Head products.in reviews
It smells great, it's a little greasy, but certainly does exactly what I expected, and that was to not have frizz when I take my helmet off. in reviews
It's not TOO bad if you put a small amount on your hand, rub together, and use for fly aways, but I just felt as though it made my hair very greasy. in reviews
I put a small amount in my hair when it is wet then blow-dry, you have to be careful not to use too much because if you do it will make your hair flat and greasy. in reviews
This will also last you forever because a little bit goes a long way, so be carful because it is a this cream/paste product.in reviews
Melissa M.
Neenah, WI
Tigi Bed Head After Party 100ml uploaded by Melissa M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been using this product for over two decades and I absolutely adore it makes my hair look so smooth and glossy
Candice R.
East Lynn, WV
Tigi Bed Head After Party 100ml uploaded by Candice R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the silky texture and shine this gives to my hair. It’s amazing to use on fire Waze I am perfect for dry hair in the summertime. Also, the smell is just so amazing.
Angela F.
Attalla, AL
Tigi Bed Head After Party 100ml uploaded by Angela F.
This product saved my hair during my pregnancy. I was so weak and sick that I couldn’t get out of bed and certainly couldn’t brush or take care of my hair. This helps with the worst tangled up hair and a little goes a long way. It has a light smell that doesn’t overpower your shampoo. It makes your hair silky, smooth and shiny. I’ve had this bottle for a while Tigi Bed Head After Party 100ml
Grace M.
Tigi Bed Head After Party 100ml uploaded by Grace M.
Tigi Bed Head After Party 100ml uploaded by Grace M.
I’ve been using this product for a while and so far so good. I think it does help to temporarily smooth out my hair. (Although I do sometimes feel like I have to reapply the next day). I love the packaging, I think that’s very pretty. The smell is very strong which I don’t love. The product can be a bit pricey ($20 some places) but I get this at Marshall’s for about $8 so no complaints about that.
Heather H.
Arthur City, TX
Tigi Bed Head After Party 100ml uploaded by Heather H.
As you can see by the empty bottle... I love this product! I use it daily. It gets rid if the frizz on my hair and doesn't leave a greasy residue!
Christine L.
Coconut Creek, FL
Tigi Bed Head After Party 100ml uploaded by Christine L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have insanely frizzy wavy hair, and I can’t go a day without using this on my ends!!! It’s a life saver to calm your fly aways and keep your hair looking healthy!!
kelsey G.
Tigi Bed Head After Party 100ml uploaded by kelsey G.
Purchased at: Sephora
love TIGI Bed Head smoothing cream. It leaves hair soft, silky and gives it a healthy looking shine. It also keeps hair untangled and smooth. It tames frizzy hair. Apply the smoothing cream thoroughly through hair. You can use on wet or dry hair. It truly is the best of products. Tigi Bed Head After Party 100ml
Cosima K.
Minneapolis, MN
Tigi Bed Head After Party 100ml uploaded by Cosima K.
This really didn't do anything for me. I tried to keep frizz at bay with this but it never lasted long. It has a very thick, silicone heavy consistency that I didn't enjoy. All in all, this was a miss for my hair and I wouldn't buy a full size.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Tigi Bed Head After Party 100ml uploaded by Lisa B.
Tigi Bed Head After Party 100ml TIGI Bed Head after the party creme is a softening cream that creates a natural and fresh look. TIGI Bed Head after the party creme gives you great shine and leaves hair feeling fuller, thicker with beautiful bounce. This creme is a softening cream that creates a natural and fresh look, and great shine and leaves hair feeling fuller, thicker with beautiful bounce! BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS!! It is a staple in my hair care!! 🥰🥰🥰
Lisa P.
Houghton Lake, MI
Tigi Bed Head After Party 100ml uploaded by Lisa P.
Tigi Bed Head After Party 100ml uploaded by Lisa P.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
My “go to” product for smoothing my unruly, frizzy hair. Not to mention it smells amazing!Tigi Bed Head After Party 100ml
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
il y a 3 mois
member-00e001 il y a 3 mois
Rozsa F.
Reading
il y a un an
Tigi Bed Head After Party 100mlTigi Bed Head After Party 100ml My hair is so drair and being A blonde it makes it even Harder to manage during summer. Needs to know if this help smoothing hair out?
Taylor D. il y a un an
Yes yes yes! This product is a staple it transforms my hair in seconds I LOVE IT 🥰
Katlen H.
North augusta
Gabriella B.
Shirley, NY
il y a 2 ans
Worth trying the Tigi Bed Head After Party 100ml? Is it really take away the smell?
Bethany A. il y a un an
I love this cream it leave hair soft!