TIGI Bed Head 25.36-ounce Urban Antidotes Recovery Shampoo uploaded by Tristen T.TIGI Bed Head 25.36-ounce Urban Antidotes Recovery Shampoo uploaded by Melissa D.

BY BED HEAD

Get your moisture-deprived hair on the road to recovery with TIGI Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Shampoo. Infused with turbo hydration molecules to boost softness and shine, it will turn your bad hair days into a thing of the past. Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

Makayla R.
Arverne, NY
I love this shampoo it smells so good and it strengthens my hair. It lathers really well because a little goes a long way. It really targets damaged brittle hair. I would definitely buy again.
Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
Works really well, but I don't always love the texture that it gives my hair. Sometimes it's not soft enough and lately with the bleach in my hair, it's been giving it a stiff sticky feeling. But other than that, not bad.
Hanna T.
Annapolis, MD
I love this shampoo so much!!!! My hair is curly and frizzy and this shampoo helps so much and makes it so smooth!! I don’t even need an expensive conditioner because this shampoo works such smoothing wonders
Jeanne E.
Wichita, KS
Decent smell. Good product for the price. I usually have an oily scalp and this didn’t add to the buildup at all. A great use for damaged hair. Has a pleasant smell but not long lasting. Overall satisfied.
Tristen T.
Ruskin , FL
I love this product so much, I can use it when my hair is colored or when it’s not and I never feel like it dries out my hair. The shampoo really cleanses the scalp and the conditioner moisturizes so well.
Sarah B.
I was using the Urban Antidotes #1 Re-Energize shampoo and conditioner, but it wasn't moisturizing enough. I switched to the #2 Recovery system and my hair feels fantastic! After a year and a half of experimenting on my hair at cosmetology school my hair was not super damaged, but very dry. The #1 system is more for every day use for someone with already healthy hair. The only downside about this shampoo is that it definitely gave me backne. There's no way that it's just coincidental that I've never had body acne in my life, and the week that I switch to #2 I have giant, painful pimples on my back. I now use #2 once a week, and turn my body away from the shower stream when I rinse my hair.
Laura B.
This is my current go-to shampoo. I love that it cleans my hair but doesn't leave it feeling stripped. I have neglected my hair and let it get really dry and dull. This is helping to bring it back to life, one wash at a time. The price is somewhat hefty if you're used to buying regular shampoo from the drug store, but the large bottles are a real bang for your buck and the results will be worth it.
Kristin M.
Gibsonton, FL
I love this shampoo it is wonderful, it last a long time. I won't use any other shampoo. It smells lovely, it works wonderful things to my hair. It makes my hair nice and soft, I am very satisfied with this product
Angela P.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!! In just one wash you can already see a difference. It washes my hair so well and doesn’t leave it dry or oily. It’s just suitable for everyone to use. I am 200% satisfied with this item. It’s one of my holy grails!
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love the smell of this shampoo and the conditioner. Leaves my hair feeling so soft and smelling good. I bought this in the bundle at Cosmoprof and bought it for a really good deal. Very satisfied with this product and recommend