TIGI Bead Head Urban Anti + Dotes Recovery Shampoo uploaded by Monique V.TIGI Bead Head Urban Anti + Dotes Recovery Shampoo uploaded by Elorah-Jayne D.

BY TIGI

Perfect for Dry, Damaged Tresses That Need a Moisture Hit Turbo Hydration Molecules Help Boost Softness Shine 2 Helps Dramatically Improve Hair s Health 3 All Night Recovery Party You must have a sense of humor to use our products. You ve dyed, you ve fried, so take your dull hair to the bright side! Help moisture-deprived hair to the Ultimate Recovery. Let this potion help strengthen shine your worn out locks. see more...

• Does this product make your hair greasy? I've heard pretty good t...1 Answers
Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK
I love Bed head products! This has a good smell and leaves your hair feeling really nice. I use this formula on my daughters hair and it just keeps there hair so much nicer than the store brands. I just recently found that you can get these products through amazon for way cheaper than the salons, I got the dumb blonde shampoo and conditioner pack for $23 and they are the same size you get at the salons!
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
If you dye your hair at all you need this shampoo! it is seriously a game changer! great scent! the shampoo & conditioner work great together. though they are pretty pricey I recommend waiting for a sale at ulta or your local salon (that's what I did and got both of them for $30 total !! when they're normally $30 a piece) love love love this product, highly recommend
Summer D.
This has made my hair feel amazing. I had dutch damaged hair before i used this. And before i was using Maine n tail shampoo and conditioner and I had to wash my hair everyday due to how oily my hair got. There is no telling how many bottles i have gone through. i would recommend this to everyone.
kristina u.
Portland, OR
I love this shampoo + conditioner of this product. Makes my hair so soft and healthy looking. Gives a lot of volume & shine to my hair and haves a great smell too! One of the best shampoos I have tried.. I will definitely be buying this again.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
My mom uses this because she gets her hair dyed. and she is worried about her hair being damaged or fried. This works great and makes it smooth but the color doesn't stay in her hair for long at all.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
I have bleach processed hair. I use this daily and my hair is silly. Smells awesome! My hair is healthy looking and feeling!
Skylar G.
Grovetown, GA
It makes my head very itchy could be a allergic reaction but I'm not very sure the smell is great
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this shampoo due to it's smell, it lathers well, and you don't have to use a lot to get your hair clean. I have extremely oily, sensitive scalp and this is one of the only shampoos I can tolerate. The only reason I took a star off is because while it advertises that it is color safe, I notice less color protection than with other shampoos, but it is still worth it.
Hannah E.
Mars hill, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I usually get the level 3 of this shampoo, it comes in a red bottle and is supposed to help more damaged hair. It smells great and it leaves my hair feeling amazing. I like to use this shampoo and conditioner after I have recently gotten highlights so it repairs my hair from any damages. I was introduced to this line while at my salon and fell in love
Kimm P.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the best shampoo I’ve ever used. I was skeptical about salon shampoos being better than drugstore but man was I wrong! My hair looks and feels great with this shampoo
Perla C.
Does this product make your hair greasy? I've heard pretty good things about it but researching hasn't helped me find any info about this.