TIGI Bead Head Urban Anti + Dotes Recovery Shampoo uploaded by Julia G.TIGI Bead Head Urban Anti + Dotes Recovery Shampoo uploaded by Elorah-Jayne D.TIGI Bead Head Urban Anti + Dotes Recovery Shampoo uploaded by Monique V.

BY BED HEAD

Perfect for Dry, Damaged Tresses That Need a Moisture Hit Turbo Hydration Molecules Help Boost Softness Shine 2 Helps Dramatically Improve Hair s Health 3 All Night Recovery Party You must have a sense of humor to use our products. You ve dyed, you ve fried, so take your dull hair to the bright side! Help moisture-deprived hair to the Ultimate Recovery. Let this potion help strengthen shine your worn out locks. see more...

• Does this product make your hair greasy? I've heard prett...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michael B.
Brookhaven, MS
The Urban Anti+Dotes Recovery Shampoo is Delicious! It is great to help balance moisture and leave the hair hydrated. ONLY use this if your hair has a moisture challenge. If you use this when your hair doesn't need moisture balance it will most likely leave you with mediocre at best and quite disappointing results. It Smells heavenly! It reminds me of a fruit roll-up! When you have balanced the moisture in your hair then you will want to move to the Green Bottle (Level 1 - Re-Energize) so that you follow the right regiment and keep your hair in amazing shape!
daija a.
Eugene, OR
I suffer from dry damaged hair, and I’ve had a hard time finding a affordable product that actually works. I purchased this product during the ulta jumbo sale and I got the biggest size bottle for 13$ which was pretty amazing! I’ve been using this product for over a week and my hair is less dry, and is very healthy! I love how this product smells it smells super clean and fresh. It has made my hair look better, feel better, and over all healthier! This is a must have for dry hair!
Caroline T.
I love using all products from this brand cause I feel like the treatment is so intense and works so good for my hair. I normally buy the big bottles so it last very long for me. The price is okay for how good the product is and the last time I bought it, I got from TJ-Maxx
Lesliee H.
Douglasville, GA
I love this shampoo and conditioner. It smells absolutely amazing, and it restores damaged, unhealthy hair and makes it soft and shiny! It protects even the brightest colored hair (mine is red, purple, and blue at the moment. Those colors fade terribly). I never go without Tigi shampoos.
Megan C.
Boston
I got this set at TJ maxx for a great price. I think it's a nice shampoo and a good value (at the tj maxx price) for the amount of product you get. Didn't notice a huge difference in my hair but it definitely was softer and shinier
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
I wish so badly the red (resurrection) shampoo was on the list to review because I have so much love for that one. The urban antidotes come in a green, blue, or red bottle- the blue is my least favorite, I feel like the conditioner to it is soupy. If you’re planning on buying a bedhead urban antidotes shampoo buy the red if you have dry hair or buy the green if you have oily hair- don’t buy the blue one, it hardly ever sells in our salon and i never recommend it.
Julia G.
This shampoo is my new favorite shampoo. I’ve just currently starting using it daily. It smells amazing and it treats my hair wonderfully. My hair always looks and smells good since I’ve been using it. Will definitely buy TIGI Bead Head Urban Anti + Dotes Recovery Shampoo again after i finish this bottle haha.
Donna W.
Ringgold, VA
This is great for use a couple of times per week. I have fine hair that I have to wash everyday but it needs a little extra sometimes and every few days I switch from the Bed Head Urban Antidotes™ Level 1 Re-energize™ Shampoo. It smells fabulous too! I love all of their products I have tried. Their shampoos are all sulfate free which is good for color treated hair also. I usually purchase mine at CVS when they have it on sale. It is a little too pricey in the salons.
Hannah B.
Springdale, AR
The smell is amazing and my hair has shown serious improvement! I have a dry scalp and usually use anti dandruff shampoos but even this was moisturizing enough for my scalp! Love this stuff!
Sophia H.
Sevierville, TN
Every year they have this on black Friday sale at ulta and it is a must buy, I stock up on it! I used to have really coarse, heat and chemical damaged hair and I believe this helped as much as any shampoo ever could.
Perla C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this product make your hair greasy? I've heard pretty good things about it but researching hasn't helped me find any info about this.