TIGI 8.45 oz S-Factor Color Savvy Conditioner uploaded by Emmanuel G.

BY TIGI

This ultra moisturizing conditioner adds brilliant shine prevents breakage and seals the cuticle to extend the life of your colour. Use daily for colour maintenance and use Color Savvy Balance Boosters once a week for intense conditioning. Name - S-Factor Color Savvy Conditioner Type - Conditioner Gender - Unisex Item Weight - 8.45 oz. see more...

Samantha C.
S factor conditioner does make my hair feel smooth and soft. My hair tends to be on the oily side so this product worked great. My hair is also fine and requires a lot of moisture. However, for me this product wasn’t the BEST just because of price and I have gotten better results for my curls using other products that are cheeper.
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
It's hard for me to find that just right conditioner that gives moisture without adding to oiliness of my hair and this one does just that it has just the right amount of moisture without over doing it. It has a great light scent and doesn't weigh the hair down so by its name sake I thinks it's a hit and is definitley savvy
Amber S.
Pasadena, CA
Love it! works very well. Smells fantastic. No complaints. It is a bit pricey though. Spend the money and try it.
Oksana D.
I love this product. My family and friends love this product too. It does what it says and price is great.
Emmanuel G.
Humacao, PR
This product not made for me. I prefer other conditioners. I don't like oily, heavy & thick stuff.

Este producto no está hecho para mi. Prefiero otros acondicionadores. No me gustan las cosas aceitosas o  pesadas.