Tight Curls Wand

by BaByliss

Tight Curls Wand

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tight Curls Wand!
California
Tight Curls Wand uploaded by Samantha S.
Babyliss Tight Curls Wand Tight Curls Love this product i Make my hair very curly if you like Make a afro styled i Make 3 hours in my hair last day i recommened this product see my vídeo in YouTube samantha Essence you suscribe me And i suscribe returns ❤️
Porto
Tight Curls Wand uploaded by Ana S.
Tight Curls Wand uploaded by Ana S.
I love it! If you like tight curls you should definitively try it! I’ve bought mine in ASOS. Its super quick and I love how it looks!
Auckland
Tight Curls Wand uploaded by Sadaf B.
Okay. Wow. This is by far my most favourite tight curl wand. It's light weight. Has 5 settings. Quick start up time. I got mine for 25 GBP from boots. Which I feel is quite okay.
Derby
Great Product! Really easy to use and gives great results. Also comes with glove and heat pad which is very useful.
Tight Curls Wand uploaded by Deimante G.
I think that it’s good for tight curls but it’s not as tight as I would like it to be. And i have had it for a while now and it’s still working perfectly. I think it’s a long lasting product which is great!!

Looking for your answer?