BY TIGGLY #3 in Toys

Tiggly makes interactive toys and iPad learning apps for preschoolers & toddlers. Do you see a triangle on the screen? Match the shape, and start learning.

Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I got this for my 7 year old son. I believe he is a bit older for this program. But all the apps are well done, apps that my kid did play with. I would not count on these apps to teach your children everything they need to know for preschool, but if they master these games they will be well on their way.
The only reason I did not give the Tiggly Counts a five-star rating is because the apps tend to crash a lot. They are just a bit buggy and often just quit to the home screen. I have to quit the app (double-tap home button and swipe up to quit app) in order to make it playable. This is frequently enough to make it annoying, but not often enough thats it not unplayable. I received this product at a reduced price for my honest opinion.
Evelyn G.
Othello, WA
My nephews absolutely love this! I bought it for 2 of my nephews' birthdays (ages 3 and 4) and they both had a blast playing with Tiggly toys and Chef. I'd say the Chef Addition game is a bit complicated for a young 3 year old but he got the hang of it over time and is hooked for long periods of time while playing. The 4 year old was able to grasp the concept and play the game right of the bat and he continues to enjoy playing with Chef. Definitely recommend it!
Jess F.
Lake Oswego, OR
My daughter loved these!!! Kept her entertained long enough for me to clean my whole downstairs. If you are a parent- I really don’t need to say more. High quality and I know this will last her a long time.
IRAM S.
Got these for my nephew and he absolutely loves them. It is hard to find toys that are entertaining but also educational. The tiggly shapes include variety of shapes and some codes come with if one wants to download an ipad app!! Great for kids!
Unique L.
My little sister is in love with tilly. She recently had a 6th birthday and I bought her this as a birthday present and she still plays with tickling until this day. I find the toys to be very colorful fun and appropriate for her age. And when she has friends who comes over the house they play with the tilly toys together.
Diana S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
My little nephew loves a good toy. He is always busy playing and being curious with anything and everything. This particular toy doesn't even begin to compare to anything else I've bought him. My nephew loves playing with it and it keeps him occupied for hours. I strongly recommend!
Mindy C.
Norwich
Best ever.  we love the colors and is a fantastic piece.  Tiggly is a brand that gives me a tingly feeling .  lol...nah is a nice and best quality a brand new product to reach new levels...para todas las edades y lorecomentad a todo el mucho gente del mundo. gracis
Beauty K.
Hamtramck
Taught my nephew so much and he is only one year old and a smart boy now very good I had brought it from walmart and it's such a good baby toy actually hit my goals of what I wanted for my little nephew and I would love to buy it again for my other nephews..
Dixie M.
Interactive play that stimulates and promotes thought and learning for children that is the best of both worlds. Play time should be fun and help development to advance and promote thought and reason this product fits the bill on all accounts.
Caitlin R.
Terre Haute, IN
 Math is an amazing product that will definitely be purchased for future grandchildren. I cannot wait to see what kind of new stuff you they come up with and do in the near by future. My kids couldn't be happier with any other toy that he has gotten
Katrina P.
Council Blfs, IA
What ages are these recommended for? Would it be too advanced for a 2.5 year old?
Valencia M.
Roswell , Ga
What is this?
J Jill B.
Midland, TX
Does anyone have a 2 yr old using this?
Bruna R.
Que legal! Meus filhos iriam adorar!