BY TIGGLY #5 in Toys

Tiggly makes interactive toys and iPad learning apps for preschoolers & toddlers. Do you see a triangle on the screen? Match the shape, and start learning.

Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I got this for my 7 year old son. I believe he is a bit older for this program. But all the apps are well done, apps that my kid did play with. I would not count on these apps to teach your children everything they need to know for preschool, but if they master these games they will be well on their way.
The only reason I did not give the Tiggly Counts a five-star rating is because the apps tend to crash a lot. They are just a bit buggy and often just quit to the home screen. I have to quit the app (double-tap home button and swipe up to quit app) in order to make it playable. This is frequently enough to make it annoying, but not often enough thats it not unplayable. I received this product at a reduced price for my honest opinion.
Dena J.
Portland, OR
Bought this for my 3 and 8 year old daughters. So far we have played with the Shapes and Words. Will be trying the Math this week. Both girls have really enjoyed the games so far. The shapes is not challenging to the 8 year old, but since we aren't very far into the apps, im not sure if it will get challenging or not. I will update this after we have had them longer!!
IRAM S.
Got these for my nephew and he absolutely loves them. It is hard to find toys that are entertaining but also educational. The tiggly shapes include variety of shapes and some codes come with if one wants to download an ipad app!! Great for kids!
Unique L.
My little sister is in love with tilly. She recently had a 6th birthday and I bought her this as a birthday present and she still plays with tickling until this day. I find the toys to be very colorful fun and appropriate for her age. And when she has friends who comes over the house they play with the tilly toys together.
Diana S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
My little nephew loves a good toy. He is always busy playing and being curious with anything and everything. This particular toy doesn't even begin to compare to anything else I've bought him. My nephew loves playing with it and it keeps him occupied for hours. I strongly recommend!
Mindy C.
Norwich
Best ever.  we love the colors and is a fantastic piece.  Tiggly is a brand that gives me a tingly feeling .  lol...nah is a nice and best quality a brand new product to reach new levels...para todas las edades y lorecomentad a todo el mucho gente del mundo. gracis
Beauty K.
Hamtramck
Taught my nephew so much and he is only one year old and a smart boy now very good I had brought it from walmart and it's such a good baby toy actually hit my goals of what I wanted for my little nephew and I would love to buy it again for my other nephews..
Caitlin R.
Terre Haute, IN
 Math is an amazing product that will definitely be purchased for future grandchildren. I cannot wait to see what kind of new stuff you they come up with and do in the near by future. My kids couldn't be happier with any other toy that he has gotten
Aaliyah M.
Bridgeport
I love this little toy for my daughter I’m all about learning toys she really enjoys herself every time, not sure if it’s like other products this is her first toy like this and it’s amazing I definitely met my expectations I would buy this again.
Dixie M.
Interactive play that stimulates and promotes thought and learning for children that is the best of both worlds. Play time should be fun and help development to advance and promote thought and reason this product fits the bill on all accounts.
Katrina P.
Council Blfs, IA
What ages are these recommended for? Would it be too advanced for a 2.5 year old?
J Jill B.
Midland, TX
Does anyone have a 2 yr old using this?
Valencia M.
Roswell , Ga
What is this?
Bruna R.
Que legal! Meus filhos iriam adorar!