Tiggly

by Tiggly

#14 in Toys

Tiggly makes interactive toys and iPad learning apps for preschoolers & toddlers. Do you see a triangle on the screen? Match the shape, and start learning.

Is Tiggly a great toy for a variety of ages?
Que legal! Meus filhos iriam adorar!
Does anyone have a 2 yr old using this?
Start your review of Tiggly!
How would you rate this product?
Waltham, MA
Tiggly is the best option for kids, because they can interacting with digital and tactile world. I bought for my niece. I order online and I can say that she love it, she plays all day. I think that other parents have to try Tiggly is really a good option.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
I have 4.5 year old twins that love these! I know I should be rating this off of how great these were, so if I did that I'd give it all 5 stars. My only issue was price and how unappealing they were. I just feel like a little more effort could have been put into all Tiggley products, bits that's my own opinion.
Brooklyn, NY
I've bought my younger brother a Tiggly Shapes game. The price is decent for a great learning experience for your child. I love how it adapts to today's world of technology. Not only is it enjoyable for the child but also for me.
Brooklyn
I like this toys my daughter she play with her sister did meet the expectations for my daughter she like it's affordable not dangerous and she like the colors I compare like fruit games and  i recommended for others children's I would like to buy again I recommend
Morganton, NC
I love the apps so my son can be occupied in the car or while I'm in the shower. The best part is that he learns and has fun. I purchased this on the Tiggly website and plan on making more purchases in the future.
Sayre , PA
My kids love Tiggly, It is a great program for kids of any age. I was very suprized with how easy it was to use Tiggly. I would recommend this to my friends. I found Tiggly online and ordered it through the mail. At first was very skeptical but now I am so happy that I got it
I bought this little game for my nephew with interactive letters he can use on his ipad. My brother let me know this weekend he can't keep him away from it and he has learned lots of new words. It's adorable and the little animals pop up on the screen when you spell the words. Great product.
Victorville , CA
Both my kids enjoyed it especially my 3 year old. She has learned so much from this. I really record it to others that have kids. My little one loves it and she constantly has to be playing with it. its pretty affordable for my budget. I would buy it again as a present for someone else.
Dinuba , CA
My little girl has one of these there very educational and I feel like shes learning her numbers and colors from it. I use to let her use YouTube but you got across crazy things on there so this is much better
well i love tighly because it relly entretains my young age family it might sound wierd but for me tiggly is awesome because you can be chit chating with your friends while your kids or sibilings are playing with tiggly as for now i recomended to other people for their kids distraction