BY TIGER'S MILK

America s Original Nutrition Bar Energy Packed Snack Great Taste Zero Grams Trans Fat Fortified with Vitamins & Minerals 24 - 35g Bars Net Wt 840g 1.85 lb For comments or questions call see more...

Tiger's Milk Nutrition Bars
  • "The reason I rate it a "B" instead of an "A" is because it is not the healthiest protein bar out there." in 2 reviews
  • "I used to have these all the time in my college days for a meal replacement." in 1 review
marolyn c.
Review for: Protein Rich, Tiger's Milk Nutrition Bars, Peanut Butter, 24 ea more...
These are honestly the best ! I love this nutrition bars so much! They taste delicious and they are an easy-going snack! Also they’re great for on the go snacks ! I personally love all the flavors ! I would definitely recommend this product!
laurel h.
Ltl Suamico, WI
These are amazing for anyone. Whether you are using them as a meal replacement or as a snack. They can be eaten as any time and are filling. I would recommend these bars because of how good they are and they are at a really great price. I got mine for .50 a piece.
Dominique F.
Henderson, NV
Yes, this product may not be the healthiest but man it is the best! The flavors are so good, any of them, and it is a great pick me up when you need something to eat but don't want a big meal. I always have a few of these laying around.
JOYLYN H.
Tehachapi, CA
These are so good and they are very affordable as well. Less than half of what normal protein bars run. They are smaller in size but great at curbing your appetite until you can get a meal in. These were our go to snacks when we would go camping as a kid.
Lauren P.
Las Vegas, NV
These are definitely my "go-to" protein bar. The reason I rate it a "B" instead of an "A" is because it is not the healthiest protein bar out there. Taste wise this is my favorite protein bar. I enjoy the peanut butter honey flavor!
Veronica T.
I tired this and I wasn't pleased. It had an after taste that I didn't like. I will not be purchasing this again. I was beri disappointed.
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
I used to have these all the time in my college days for a meal replacement. They are pretty much the only protein bar I think taste good.