Tiger's Milk 24 Ct 1.23 Oz Nutrition Bar. Includes 12 Protein Rich and 12 Peanut Butter Bars.

BY TIGER'S MILK

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

12 Protein rich bars 1.23 oz each 12 Peanut Butter bars 1.23 oz each see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
chelsea n.
These are by far my favorite protein bar that I always incorporate into my every day "pick me up". I would have to extremely disagree with the other reviews that I've read about the taste being "chalky". I personally am very picky when it comes to protein bars. I've tried quite a few different brands and flavors, and these are still my favorite. They have a great flavor, texture, and price, along with making you feel good and full. Recently, my sister had a baby and a vry hard long labor that I stayed for the whole time. During the long, draining hours these were the best to have. They were easy to bring with me, kept my energy up, and i didn't feel starving after having just one. I would hands down  recommend these to anyone needing those things, or just a feel good snack when you need it! :)