BY NONE

jessica r.
Poquoson, VA
HANDS DOWN WILL BE MY FAVORITE SERIES FOREVER. I have read the series twice. and my step sister is currently reading it for the 12th time! The romance and love triangle will make your heart hurt so badly. This series is a wild adventure, and I find myself thinking about the characters all the time. This book is so perfectly written, and unique. Really hoping the movie comes out sometime soon! The characters are so lovable, and you will not be able to put this book down once you get into it. Don't decide you don't like it from the prologue because it gets way better! This book moves quickly in the start, but IT IS SUCH AN AMAZING BOOK! also a beautiful cover!
Alonie F.
Alliance
I got the entire book series and i have read them over 10 times. No cons it will keep you wanting to stay all night reading I would recommend this book to anyone.
Erica W.
Jackson, TN
I've only gotten to chapter 10 but so far this is a really good book my friend had a lot of books and let me look through them when I saw this book I knew I had to have it the cover alone just made me want to read it and I'm a very visual person so when I read I see everything as it happens really good book you won't be disappointed
Joy S.
Upland , CA
This is the first book in the Tiger's Curse series. It is a captivating story of a young girl who helps to free a prince from the curse of being a tiger. The storyline is a nice balance of reality and fantasy and keeps you wanting to read more! Definitely one of my favorites! You will want to read the entire series when you finish this book!
Bri T.
Craigville, IN
Great books!!!! These are super amazing the charters are great! There is a little bit of every thing so every one is happy! I'm sure you will like it !