BY TIGERDIRECT‎ #29 in Electronics Stores

Kate B.
Henrico, VA
Strange thing happened a few weeks ago with them. We had a TV ordered for work and it was delivered to our office. Turns out it couldn't play the type of video file we needed it to. Ok, no problem, we will just return it for another TV.
Husband (who works with me) calls the store and they say they can't return an item that was ordered online in the store, that we had to mail it back. But they could do an exchange. Um...what? That made NO sense.
So we ended up taking the stupid thing back to the store, getting another TV to exchange for the old one, and when we get to the register the guy RETURNS the old TV and then rings up the new one separate after asking the same man we spoke to on the phone if that was OK.
So strange.
Lindsey B.
Fortuna, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
TigerDirect.com is defiantly a place to check out when shopping for electronics. Their prices are hit or miss. Its truly about finding the right deal at the right time. Before buying from other electronic stores you should check them out and compare prices.
Dani R.
I bought my refurbished PS3 through Tiger Direct and the first one wouldn't work properly. Customer service sent me a paid return label and immediately sent out a replacement. I've always been happy with this company.
Jamie S.
Looking for a new computer or to upgrade your existing one? Look no further, TigerDirect.com is the place for you. They always are having deals and good buys for anyone looking for more technology.
Will C.
Richmond, CA
Great online tech store, never had a problem with this store, have even returned items with no problems! Better than Amazon even with price in many cases.
Robyn R.
Lake Tapps , WA
Great customer service. Fast shipping and easy returns. A wide selection of electronics and accessories at your fingertips. Great prices.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Techie Expert Level 3
I've had nothing but good luck with the prices and products I've purchased from TigerDirect. Have been shopping with them for YEARS.
John C.
Port Penn, DE
TigerDirect is my go to store for parts and refurb goods. In many ways it has filled the void that the old Radio Shack has left.
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
My husband always orders our computer equipment from Tiger Direct. We have always had a good experience & gotten great deals!
Dania T.
I would not come back here again. There were really no deals or stock and it was near the beginning of the school year.