Tiger Electric 5-Cup Rice Cooker / Steamer

by Tiger

#22 in Rice Cookers

Tiger Electric 5-Cup Rice Cooker / Steamer: 5-cup capacity This rice cooker steamer comes with a non-stick inner pan Removable, washable inner lid Indicator lights The Tiger electric rice cooker has a keep warm function that you can switch to when necessary Includes spatula and 6-oz measuring cup Model# JAZ-A10U See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tiger Electric 5-Cup Rice Cooker / Steamer!
Lisa T.
Clarksville, TN
I love my rice cooker. It is convenient and easy to use. Add rice, water, click the button and let the machine do its job. There is also a steamer tray you can use to stream veggies. The warming option is a great way to have rice on hand.
Kim T.
Raceland, LA
The easiest way to cook rice! Throw it in with water and salt and press cook. All done. It also has a warmer feature to keep cooked rice warm without drying it out. The pot is non-stick so easy to clean. I’ve also used it to make jambalaya.
Christa J.
Beverly Hills, CA
Super cute and pretty but I honestly never ended up using it as I eat out too much I love the size of it as well and I can leave the food in there kind of expensive but if you like boujee get it
Yefri A.
Nashville , TN
Thank you very much, I thank you very much, and I thank you for letting me be one of your Influenster family, I would like to receive many more products and give my opinion and let my friends and family know, thank you very much 🥰
Abigail A.
Nashville, TN
Thank you very much I thank you very much, I enjoy it a lot and I thank you for letting me be one of your Influenster family, I would like to receive many more products and give my opinion and let my friends and family know, thank you very much 🥰
Stephen A.
Sacramento, CA
If you’re going to get a rice cooker tiger is the brand to get. The rice always comes out perfect and never burned. In our house we cook rice almost daily and this machine never let us down. They are a little pricey but well worth the investment and last forever.
Liz M.
ChinoHills
I’m literally obsessed with this rice cooker! Makes the most perfect rice every time. Tiger is a wonderful brand. Expensive but definitely worth it for how well it works and how long it lasts. It’s also super cute sitting on my kitchen counter!
Christine P.
Ok you honestly can’t go wrong with Tiger. Ive had mine for over 5 years and it’s still working great! The cooker itself can be hard to clean but other than that this baby is worth every penny. I highly recommend this.
Brittany Q.
Redmond, WA
The button to open the lid broke off within 6 months because it is plastic. We didn’t even press the lid too hard or anything but it snapped. Otherwise, is a pretty good product. The steam is intense and hot.
Maren G.
Metairie, LA
So much easier than cooking on the stove, and you get the crunchy bottom that is super delicious!

Looking for your answer?