BY TIGER BALM

Buy on Jet.com
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh, Tiger Balm, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.... I mean really, this stuff is the BEST! After work when my legs hurt from standing for 10 hours, I put a bit on and in minutes my muscles feel so loose and relieved. The smell can be quite potent, but honestly, it's a small price to pay for the amount of relief I get. Highly recommend.
Hanna V.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Decently good product, however it doesn't last very long. I feel like I have to apply it like hourly for it to keep working. Also it sucks that it gets all over your fingers, and is not easy to wash off. Also has a gross greasy feeling. Definitely not the best out there.
Indri D.
Use this when I have stomach pain or gas. Apply on the stomach (not too much because it's hot). Later on I feel burning sensation but helps the gas to come out. Feel better after that. This is old Chinese therapy that always do the trick for me. Better to put ointment outside rather than feeding your body medicine. More like natural remedy.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a staple in our household and our gym.  Even though we have some when friend or students bring some by. It is always good to have if you are involved in contact sports.  The smell is distinct.  Anyone who uses Tiger Balm will know the smell and for those who don't they'll just stare at you weird.
Pimwee S.
Linwood, NJ
I've been using traditional tiger balm for ages. Coming from Thailand it was being used for pretty much anything: stuffy nose, itches, sores, you name it! And it actually works! The only note is to make sure you wash your hand after using it. Getting it in the eyes didn't send me to hospital, but it was painful.
Ashlyn F.
The cool and warm feeling of this was a little too intense for me. The smell is also very strong as as far as application goes it's a little bit messy. Definitely does the job but isn't the most convenient. If I needed something a little more intense I'd buy again but I prefer icy hot.
Kae H.
Victorville , CA
Been using this for years and I think is the best when comes to muscle joint pain. It seems to penetrate into the skin better than others I've used. The sent is even a bit better. Comes in very small container but goes a long way.
Kori F.
Springfield
I use this product on my joints for arthritis pain while I'm waiting for anti-inflammatory medication to kick in. I've used it long enough that even the smell of cloves induces a psycho-somatic effect of pain relief for me.
Victoria A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Totally recommend this product when sore from working out and even from lower back pain. It helps all around and helps quickly. It is a little pricey for what you get. But I can forgive that since it works relatively quickly.
Ally L.
Columbus, OH
This stuff is no joke! I dislocated my shoulder earlier in the summer and used this for pain. It really does calm the muscle but the scent is soooo strong. It's not a bad scent but it lingers for so long! Worth it for pain relief.