BY TIGER BALM #3 in Pain Relief

Tiger Balm® Sports Rub Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Ointment.

"Works where it hurts".

Ultra strength. see more...

• I have chronic pain in my shoulder would you suggest this product...3 Answers
  • How well does this product work with Arthritis? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone compared to icey hot?10 Answers
Shantal V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Ultra-Strength more...
I discovered this product while working at Walgreens. My now husband has always been involved in sports and I remember him getting hurt one time. I bought a few things to help ease his aching muscles and pain but this is what we have stuck with since. I use it from time to time after a long day at the gym and it never fails to hit the spot. It leaves this icy hot feeling on whatever part of your body you rub it in and like I said aches and pain disappear. We will never not have this item at home.
Natasha R.
Years back I fell and I damaged my knee very severely and broke my meniscus in my knee and this stuff was my holy grail I think it was the only thing that was keeping me going I would rub it all over my knee and then wrap my knee and it’s very intense calling sort of heating sensation it’s hard to describe but man does it work it helps so good with the pain it does have a very strong scent but I think it’s one of the best pain relieving palms out there if you can get past the strong smell of it
Zoe L.
Review for: Ultra-Strength more...
Biofreeze has always been my voice for muscle rub, but I think the samples I got of this have switched me. Tiger balm is just as effective, if not more so, but without feeling like it’s burning your flesh. My husband doesn’t like the smell, and to be honest, it’s extremely fragrant- the camphor is pretty loud- but it’s relaxing to me, I really like it. Effects last for hours, and the soothing smell sticks around even longer.
Raven M.
Review for: Ultra Strength more...
So everyone is completely repulsed by the smell, but it’s nostalgic to me and I love it. I was into ballet for years. I trained and trained and trained and that eventually wore and tore in my body. When you have achy muscles this definitely works wonders. I’m not completely sure on the price, but I think it’s worth the buy especially if you suffer from arthritis like I do now. If you can get past how strong it is you’ll love it!
Megan G.
I can't even begin to tell you how many times Tiger Balm has saved me. I've had excruciating muscle pain in my upper back for months and when my aunt gave me this balm to use, the pain immediately subsided. It didn't and still hasn't disappeared but it is so much more bearable, so I would say it would work absolute wonders on minor-moderate muscle pain if it could do this to my back pain.
Lindsey S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My absolute favorite way to relieve sore muscles, stiff joints, and aches and pains. The smell isn’t horrible and it works immediately. I buy this again and again. Although it is a little difficult to get out of the container. It’s worth every penny! 100% recommend this product to anyone who asks!
Catherine K.
Oak Hill's
this is a miracle in a can, rub into your sore and painful area's I myself have a lot of pain in the left side of my hip and leg area I rub the in before bed and I wake up with alleviated pain I also like to rub it on my temples and the back of my neck when I have a headache Was 1st introduced to this in college and I love it still to this day.
Martha G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a favorite of my family. It has helped us better than any other product for aches and pains. It is around $5 and it lasts a long time. A little goes a long way. It has an herbal scent so if that is not your favorite I would not buy this product as it is pretty strong and it lingers. I actually like the smell and the product is very good.
Brittany L.

As a marital artist and homeopathy young woman, I highly recommend using tiger balm. I know some people aren't to "hip" with using all natural products and would rather pop a pill. Whenever I have a sore muscle, I always use toger balm. It has a strong scent, but it really does help with the pain.
Margaret W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tiger Balm is great for sore muscles. It's also great for itchy bites (such as ant bites, which is what I first used it for). It does have a very strong menthol smell. I probably wouldn't use it unless before going anywhere.

Probably read the ingredients and use with caution or not at all if breastfeeding.
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
Where can you purchase this?
Sarah J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone compared to icey hot?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this product really greasy?
Kelsey H.
Charleston, SC
I have chronic pain in my shoulder would you suggest this product? I need something to relieve the pain without taking more medicine
Kristi C.
How well does this product work with Arthritis?