BY TIGER BALM #4 in Pain Relief

Tiger Balm® Sports Rub Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Ointment.

"Works where it hurts".

Non-staining.

Concentrated.

Ultra strength. see more...

• I have chronic pain in my shoulder would you suggest this product...3 Answers
  • How well does this product work with Arthritis? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone compared to icey hot?10 Answers
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
First off I know a lot of people (including my husband) dont like the smell, I love it though! I was introduced to this by a coworker years ago and started using it because I have a desk job and sometimes get aches and pains in my upper back/back of my neck. Tiger balm helps everytime! I also used this when I was pregnant and had headaches as I couldn't take advil and it was ok per my dr to put a little bit on my temples and it really helped. I would recommend this product as it really does work very well!
Shivani P.
Review for: Ultra-Strength more...
Tiger balm is one of the most effective pain relief ointments out there! I love how a little goes a long way with pain relief, so you don’t have to deal with all the stickiness or greasiness of other ointments. The smell is a bit strong, but less is needed to work, making the smell not as strong as expected. I have used this throughout all of my competitive dance team practices, and it never fails!
Lindsey S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My absolute favorite way to relieve sore muscles, stiff joints, and aches and pains. The smell isn’t horrible and it works immediately. I buy this again and again. Although it is a little difficult to get out of the container. It’s worth every penny! 100% recommend this product to anyone who asks!
Catherine K.
Oak Hill's
this is a miracle in a can, rub into your sore and painful area's I myself have a lot of pain in the left side of my hip and leg area I rub the in before bed and I wake up with alleviated pain I also like to rub it on my temples and the back of my neck when I have a headache Was 1st introduced to this in college and I love it still to this day.
Katy W.
Review for: Ultra-Strength more...
My dad and brother have been using this product for years for athletic injuries. I recently started using it for pain from a recurring ankle sprain.  This provides fast concentrated relief. It heats up slightly,  and doesn't leave a greasy residue behind. There is a slight cinnamon smell,  which doesn't bother me.
Sydney C.
Review for: Ultra Strength, Ultra-Strength more...
Very awesome and convenient product, I definitely recommend using this product if you have any muscle or joint pain, although I’ve noticed the more you use it in one spot it seems to not feel as strongly on your skin so sometimes taking a real from using it and going back to it is helpful to keep up the feeling while using it
Margaret W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tiger Balm is great for sore muscles. It's also great for itchy bites (such as ant bites, which is what I first used it for). It does have a very strong menthol smell. I probably wouldn't use it unless before going anywhere.

Probably read the ingredients and use with caution or not at all if breastfeeding.
Amy S.
Review for: Ultra-Strength more...
Tiger balm where have you been al my life? If you have sore muscles this stuff is a little jar of magic. Rub a tiny bit of this on and you will begin feeling the cooling heating effects immediately. This works so much better than the others on the shelf. Be careful to not get this in your eyes.
Christina G.
Winter haven , FL
I would give this ten stars if I could! Be forwarned that this stuff is strong and will stain your clothes so becareful. I had to have work done on my shoulders and before getting it done I would rub this into my shoulders and boy did this stuff work. You massage it in and it penetrates deeply
Toshiea W.
I love this stuff, it works really well for aches and pains. A coworker introduced this to me, and I'm so thankful. I bought some for my mother in law, and she likes it too. The smell is really string, but it's worth it in my opinion. I'm gonna always make sure I have some around the house.
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can you purchase this?
Sarah J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone compared to icey hot?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this product really greasy?
Kelsey H.
Charleston, SC
I have chronic pain in my shoulder would you suggest this product? I need something to relieve the pain without taking more medicine
Kristi C.
How well does this product work with Arthritis?