BY TIGER BALM #7 in Pain Relief

When you're ready to nuke the pain, you're ready for Tiger Balm Ultra.

This non-staining ointment contains the strongest concentration of Tiger Balm's herbal ingredients to provide penetrating heat to muscles.

One application gives you fast, warm, comforting relief for joint and muscle pain, stiff muscles, arthritis in the hands and joints, backaches caused by overexertion, and even backaches during pregnancy.

Tiger Balm Sports Rub

For the heavy user or Tiger Balm lover, Tiger Balm Ultra is also available in the same economically-sized 1.7 oz. tin used by massage therapists, chiropractors, sports trainers, and collegiate and professional sports teams across the country.

For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:

• Joint and muscle strains
  • Backaches
  • Arthritis
  • Stiff muscles

DRUG FACTS:

Active Ingredients: Camphor (11%), Menthol (11%)

Inactive Ingredients: Cajuput Oil, Dementholized Mint Oil, Clove Oil and Cassia Oil in a paraffin base

Warnings: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. When using this product:

• Use only as directed
  • Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
  • Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
  • Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
  • Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing

Stop use and ask a doctor if:

- Condition worsens

- Severe skin irritation occurs

- Pain persists for more than 7 days

- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later

If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.

Other Information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.

Directions:

• For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
  • For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a healthcare professional before use.

• I have chronic pain in my shoulder would you suggest this...3 Answers
  • How well does this product work with Arthritis? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone compared to icey hot?10 Answers
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had a really bad wrist pain last week and my husband bought this at walmart to help my excruciating pain. It was horrible and icy hot didn't perform at all like this pain relieving ointment did. My husband massaged my wrist with it and wrapped it up after even though it said not to, but I needed pressure on it, because it was intense pain. The smell is strong so be sure to put it on in a ventilated area of your home or big room. In a matter of 5 hours my arm was feeling much much better. This balm soothed my pain and I will use it for future wrist pain. I am so happy my husband found this!!!
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
First off I know a lot of people (including my husband) dont like the smell, I love it though! I was introduced to this by a coworker years ago and started using it because I have a desk job and sometimes get aches and pains in my upper back/back of my neck. Tiger balm helps everytime! I also used this when I was pregnant and had headaches as I couldn't take advil and it was ok per my dr to put a little bit on my temples and it really helped. I would recommend this product as it really does work very well!
Danita L.
Pueblo, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sometimes I don't know what I'd do without my Tiger Balm. I use it up to three times a day on my shoulders, neck and temples when my migraines are full blown. I use it for sore muscles everywhere else when needed. This stuff helps in ways that I can't explain. Caution-those with sensitive skin and cuts should not put on those areas and especially not in or around eyes! Talk about horrible...yes, I found out the hard way but it was an accident. I now use gloves to apply and my life is much better.
Nabila A.
Jersey city
My husband had this severe shoulder pain for a long time and I have been applying this on his shoulder every night before going to bed, after which I keep a rubber bag of warm water on the top so that the balm gets absorbed by the muscle. This has made a huge difference on his shoulder. This balm is not too greasy. It gets dry once absorbed. It has an immediate effect when applied. But regular application is what shows the complete results.
Yanissa F.
I actually received this in a yoga subscription box a while ago and I really like it. This is great for a targeting spot that is really killing you. The patch is sticky enough to stay on well and after you put it on you don't have to worry about it getting everywhere like with pain creams. I would say though if you have pain all over then it is better to use a cream as this is best used for relief in a specific spot of pain.
Shivani P.
Tiger balm is one of the most effective pain relief ointments out there! I love how a little goes a long way with pain relief, so you don’t have to deal with all the stickiness or greasiness of other ointments. The smell is a bit strong, but less is needed to work, making the smell not as strong as expected. I have used this throughout all of my competitive dance team practices, and it never fails!
Paige J.
Goldsboro
When I was in basic training this is the only thing they sold in terms of pain relief at the little shopping area. Needless to say this got me through eight weeks of sore muscles and shin splints! The only thing I have against it now is the smell immediately reminds me of getting screamed at but other than that I will definitely re-purchase it.
Tracey C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this balm for a long time. I always keep a supply in the medicine chest because it works so well. This ultra-strength formula absorbs quickly, and, a little goes a long way. I rub a bit on the sore spot for fast-acting, lasting pain relief.
Note: Available in multiple formulas
Bottom line: Affordable, fast-acting pain relief.
alexia c.
Methuen, MA
During soccer and swim season, this stuff was a life saver. I believe tiger balm works soooo much better than icy hot. So many sore shoulders and calf’s with pulled muscles happen during my sports season. I am so glad that my mom had this stuff which she used for her chronic back pain. A little goes a long way and it completely numbs the pain.
Katy W.
My dad and brother have been using this product for years for athletic injuries. I recently started using it for pain from a recurring ankle sprain.  This provides fast concentrated relief. It heats up slightly,  and doesn't leave a greasy residue behind. There is a slight cinnamon smell,  which doesn't bother me.
Mindy H.
PADUCAH, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can you purchase this?
Sarah J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone compared to icey hot?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this product really greasy?
Kelsey H.
Charleston, SC
I have chronic pain in my shoulder would you suggest this product? I need something to relieve the pain without taking more medicine
Hailey P.
Fremont, OH
I've seen this a lot and I have wondered does this really work for pain relief