BY TIGER BALM #6 in Pain Relief

When you're ready to nuke the pain, you're ready for Tiger Balm Ultra.

This non-staining ointment contains the strongest concentration of Tiger Balm's herbal ingredients to provide penetrating heat to muscles.

One application gives you fast, warm, comforting relief for joint and muscle pain, stiff muscles, arthritis in the hands and joints, backaches caused by overexertion, and even backaches during pregnancy.

Tiger Balm Sports Rub

For the heavy user or Tiger Balm lover, Tiger Balm Ultra is also available in the same economically-sized 1.7 oz. tin used by massage therapists, chiropractors, sports trainers, and collegiate and professional sports teams across the country.

For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:

• Joint and muscle strains
  • Backaches
  • Arthritis
  • Stiff muscles

DRUG FACTS:

Active Ingredients: Camphor (11%), Menthol (11%)

Inactive Ingredients: Cajuput Oil, Dementholized Mint Oil, Clove Oil and Cassia Oil in a paraffin base

Warnings: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. When using this product:

• Use only as directed
  • Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
  • Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
  • Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
  • Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing

Stop use and ask a doctor if:

- Condition worsens

- Severe skin irritation occurs

- Pain persists for more than 7 days

- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later

If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.

Other Information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.

Directions:

• For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
  • For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a healthcare professional before use.

Buy on Amazon
Mandy P.
Stevens Point , WI
A friend recommended that I get this before I left on a backpacking trip a few weeks ago. I have a shoulder problem that frequently causes my back to knot up. It had gotten bad again and I had no idea how I was going to be able to handle a backpack. I gone to physical therapy for it, tried Salon Pas patches, gotten massages, tried trigger point and foam rolling... And nothing was getting those knots out. So, that night I went to Target, bought this and put it all over my back. It wasn’t quite as easy to apply as a tube of Biofreeze, but once I got it on. OH. MY. GOODNESS. GRACIOUS. At first I just laid on the couch for a solid half hour and waited for the fire to stop... it didn’t. It was still burning when I went to bed a good hour and a half after application. (To be clear, this is not a chemical-burn I’m referring to, but rather the weird, hot, hurts-so-good sensation of your muscles all heating up and un-tangling). The next morning I woke up and felt 1,000 better, and less tense. I repeated the same thing the next night but it did not burn nearly as much as it had the night prior. After the second application I was completely amazed, because my back felt better than it had in MONTHS! So now I carry this little, magical jar of Tiger Balm with my wherever I go... because you never know when it’s going to come in handy. I took it on my backpacking trip and it saved me. I used it again yesterday when I ran a half marathon and could barely walk because my arch was so sore, and it’s completely fine today!
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I had a really bad wrist pain last week and my husband bought this at walmart to help my excruciating pain. It was horrible and icy hot didn't perform at all like this pain relieving ointment did. My husband massaged my wrist with it and wrapped it up after even though it said not to, but I needed pressure on it, because it was intense pain. The smell is strong so be sure to put it on in a ventilated area of your home or big room. In a matter of 5 hours my arm was feeling much much better. This balm soothed my pain and I will use it for future wrist pain. I am so happy my husband found this!!!
Alex M.

mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

It has a
clear gel consistency.  Right away you
can smell the menthol smell, it applies easily.
I rubbed it on my back when it was hurting.  It warms up after a little while & helps
relax the pain.  I also tried it to clear
up my sinuses by rubbing some on my chest & this helps to clear things
up.  It works great & I would
recommend.

Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
First off I know a lot of people (including my husband) dont like the smell, I love it though! I was introduced to this by a coworker years ago and started using it because I have a desk job and sometimes get aches and pains in my upper back/back of my neck. Tiger balm helps everytime! I also used this when I was pregnant and had headaches as I couldn't take advil and it was ok per my dr to put a little bit on my temples and it really helped. I would recommend this product as it really does work very well!
Kirstin D.
Monticello, IN
I struggle from chronic migraines. I get a migraine about 3/4 times per week. They are completely debilitating. I’m also a stay at home mother two three young children so I can’t just sleep them off like I used to. I use this ultra strength tiger balm on my temples and neck during a migraine along with my pain reliever and ice pack. This balm can be a bit pricey and I was hesitant to spend that kind of money on it, but it has lasted almost a year and I had a coupon that I used as well.
Shivani P.
Tiger balm is one of the most effective pain relief ointments out there! I love how a little goes a long way with pain relief, so you don’t have to deal with all the stickiness or greasiness of other ointments. The smell is a bit strong, but less is needed to work, making the smell not as strong as expected. I have used this throughout all of my competitive dance team practices, and it never fails!
Melissa M.
Minooka
Of all pain relieving ointments we have used this is by far the best! Everyone I have introduced to this loves it. I have severe spine issues and this helps so much on bad days. My daughter has aches in her knees and shoulders from Lacrosse and this takes it away completely. It is pretty pricey and you get very little product. It does not take much to do the job effectively though.
Jenna C.
Highly recommend this product when you’re aching after exercising. I do track and field, and my coach makes us run nonstop after a while I get super sore around my legs. This product soothes the pain very well. It has a strong medicated smell, but I don’t mind it. I bought this at Walmart but I’m pretty sure you can also find this online and in different stores.
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
I was totally skeptical of this product until I used some of a co-workers as a last resort when I had a painful muscle strain in my neck and couldn’t see straight from it. Within seconds the muscles in my neck started to relax and provided some much needed relief. Be careful to wash your hands thoroughly after applying and do not get it in your eyes!
Emma P.
I feel like this stuff is a low grade icy hot, and I don’t think the price is really showing the quality (which is very poor). If you’re looking for a not so icy icy hot than pick this one, but I hardly think anyone me is looking for that. The one thing I didn’t mind about this product is the smell is very calming compared to regular icy hot.
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can you purchase this?
Sarah J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone compared to icey hot?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this product really greasy?
Kelsey H.
Charleston, SC
I have chronic pain in my shoulder would you suggest this product? I need something to relieve the pain without taking more medicine
Hailey P.
Fremont, OH
I've seen this a lot and I have wondered does this really work for pain relief