BY TIGER BALM #36 in Pain Relief

The warm variation of the classic Tiger Balm muscle pain relief ointment is ideal for soothing muscular aches and pains. This muscle pain relieving ointment also works fast to soothe itch due to insect bites. Rub over affected area to reduce aches, swelling and other discomforts quickly and effectively.

• Warm relief for muscle pains and itches due to insect bites
  • Fast acting pain-relief properties
  • Ointment made from herbal ingredients

Kaitlyn S.
Atlanta
Tiger Balm ointment is one of the best pain reliever I have used. As a dancer and being a active person I become sore most times, this ointments will start to remove the pain right after applying it and t will be completely gone by the next day. This product is not like others and I would definitely recommend this to athletes. It has a very interesting smell, some may like and some may not. I actually enjoy the smell, it’s strong but it works.
Carrie S.
This takes the pain away, but it get the color all over my sheets/clothes. It works well, it says not to use it after a bath, but I do. I have used it on a stress fracture, muscle pain, and chigger bites. Oddly enough, I get a weird taste in my mouth when I use this product. I just saw on here that there is a white, I will try to find that and I’m sure it won’t stain
Madison G.
I love tiger balm because you can use it for so many different things. I often get sore muscles from workouts, and tiger balm helps a lot. I love the sensation it gives when you rub it on. I also rub a little on my temples for headaches and it works great. I really like tiger balm but the only problem is it can stain and leave a really strong smell, so be careful not to get it on anything super important. It can burn a little if it’s your first time using it, so a little bit goes a long way.
Kirsten C.
I used this topical cream when I was travelling in thailand. I would apply this to my mosquito bites (I got bites everyday for 3 months until I returned to the states). It has a menthol effect and provided some temporary relief to my bites. But I am highly allergic to mosquito bites so topical creams can only do so much. Overall, it's pretty good if you want to use a holistic ointment to relieve itching, aches etc.
Zachary D.
Huntsville, AL
This stuff works, but make sure to keep it isolated as this stuff can creep. Tore my hamstring and immediately put this on. It relieved the pain more than expected, but slowly got to my nether region and the torn hamstring wasn’t the issue anymore. I’m fine, but word to the wise, be smart about you applying of this stuff as a little goes a long way.
Khayree N.
Lavergne
Let me tell you! When they say big things come in small packages! I used this for the 1st time after lifting weights and becoming really sore. I had my wife rub the balm on me and.....OMG !!!!!! Let me warn you...... it does not take a lot! Just a little goes a long way! It definitely works!
Tiger balm red is really a first aid box essential, especially when traveling. I use it for all kinds of aches including stomach cramps and during cold. It is effective for a long time and I love the smell . A little goes a long way unlike other brands which need to be applied a lot.
Tara N.
Austin
This stuff is amazing! I first discovered it after my wedding day, when I couldn’t feel my toes anymore from my heels. A friend put this on and it relieved all the pain and I even started feeling some sensation again. I now use this on any bruise I get, it does wonders.
Briana G.
Canton, GA
I really love this product for aches and pains in my joints. I have fibromyalgia and have frequent knee pain. This product, when coupled with other methods, helps my joint pain immensely. I would definitely recommend to anyone suffering from muscle and joint pain
Danielle C.
LA
This is the strong stuff. The white is used when I have a little bit of soreness. This stuff is broken out when I’m so stiff I can barely stand. Would choose this over any product. Very satisfied, just need to be able to buy this in bucket form.

back