BY TIGER BALM #46 in Pain Relief

The warm variation of the classic Tiger Balm muscle pain relief ointment is ideal for soothing muscular aches and pains. This muscle pain relieving ointment also works fast to soothe itch due to insect bites. Rub over affected area to reduce aches, swelling and other discomforts quickly and effectively.

• Warm relief for muscle pains and itches due to insect bites
  • Fast acting pain-relief properties
  • Ointment made from herbal ingredients

Buy on Amazon
Kirsten C.
I used this topical cream when I was travelling in thailand. I would apply this to my mosquito bites (I got bites everyday for 3 months until I returned to the states). It has a menthol effect and provided some temporary relief to my bites. But I am highly allergic to mosquito bites so topical creams can only do so much. Overall, it's pretty good if you want to use a holistic ointment to relieve itching, aches etc.
Tiger balm red is really a first aid box essential, especially when traveling. I use it for all kinds of aches including stomach cramps and during cold. It is effective for a long time and I love the smell . A little goes a long way unlike other brands which need to be applied a lot.
Tara N.
Austin
This stuff is amazing! I first discovered it after my wedding day, when I couldn’t feel my toes anymore from my heels. A friend put this on and it relieved all the pain and I even started feeling some sensation again. I now use this on any bruise I get, it does wonders.
Danielle C.
LA
This is the strong stuff. The white is used when I have a little bit of soreness. This stuff is broken out when I’m so stiff I can barely stand. Would choose this over any product. Very satisfied, just need to be able to buy this in bucket form.
Ferris B.
Lakewood, OH
This product really is very effective. Me and my husband both use it as needed. The smell isn't offensive, and the tingly heat isn't too severe. Works great. We have used this product for many years and will continue to swear by it.
Lisa F.
I've used this stronger Tiger Balm for lower back pain and for base of neck discomfort. It's very effective. I have found that a little goes a long way so I will definitely get my money's worth and will recommend to others as well.
Jesse W.
Houma
I have neck pain due to a car accident. When it begins to bother me more than usual I simply apply this to the area. Instantly I feel the relief. The smell can be a bit strong but it’s tolerable especially knowing I can get relief.
Vanessa M.
If I have a bruise somewhere from battling the day, I’ll rub a bit of this on and instantly feel better. It is effective at relaxing the area and its a natural alternative to other rubs meant for pains. Love it.
Yesenia V.
This stuff works!! It’s smells SUPER STRONG but if you are looking for relief rub this on and wrap up and go to sleep by the time you wake up you will be as good as new. Your body with thank you.
Sarah L.
St. Louis
This stuff works wonders on my aching joints and sore muscles. Stains my skin a little, but that goes away quickly at it is well worth the effect it has on my body. I would definitely buy it again once I run out.