BY TIGER BALM

The warm variation of the classic Tiger Balm muscle pain relief ointment is ideal for soothing muscular aches and pains. This muscle pain relieving ointment also works fast to soothe itch due to insect bites. Rub over affected area to reduce aches, swelling and other discomforts quickly and effectively.

• Warm relief for muscle pains and itches due to insect bites
  • Fast acting pain-relief properties
  • Ointment made from herbal ingredients

Kaitlyn S.
Atlanta
Tiger Balm ointment is one of the best pain reliever I have used. As a dancer and being a active person I become sore most times, this ointments will start to remove the pain right after applying it and t will be completely gone by the next day. This product is not like others and I would definitely recommend this to athletes. It has a very interesting smell, some may like and some may not. I actually enjoy the smell, it’s strong but it works.
Carrie S.
This takes the pain away, but it get the color all over my sheets/clothes. It works well, it says not to use it after a bath, but I do. I have used it on a stress fracture, muscle pain, and chigger bites. Oddly enough, I get a weird taste in my mouth when I use this product. I just saw on here that there is a white, I will try to find that and I’m sure it won’t stain
Khayree N.
Lavergne
Let me tell you! When they say big things come in small packages! I used this for the 1st time after lifting weights and becoming really sore. I had my wife rub the balm on me and.....OMG !!!!!! Let me warn you...... it does not take a lot! Just a little goes a long way! It definitely works!
Ferris B.
Lakewood, OH
This product really is very effective. Me and my husband both use it as needed. The smell isn't offensive, and the tingly heat isn't too severe. Works great. We have used this product for many years and will continue to swear by it.
Lisa F.
I've used this stronger Tiger Balm for lower back pain and for base of neck discomfort. It's very effective. I have found that a little goes a long way so I will definitely get my money's worth and will recommend to others as well.
Rachel B.
Riverside , CA
I used to hate the smell of Tiger Balm, now I think it is sooo soothing. 😂 I grew up with this balm and it certainly works very well. It is especially useful for aching muscles and for rubbing on the chest when congested!
•☀️• C.
Florida
Can I just say I live by this stuff. I don’t think a lot of people know about this but it works better then any other cream pain reliever. It just had a really strong smell that’s not disgusting smelling but just strong
Amy B.
Millington, MD
Love this stuff!! A little goes a long way. Never greasy and always relieves the achy feeling I often get when I work out and push my muscles past their happy place. Great to use right before bed since it’s a fast acting quick drying salve that never gets on the sheets and isn’t so overwhelming that the scent keeps you awake like some of the other topical pain rubs do. Wish it came in a bit larger size.
Janelle P.
If you’ve grown up in an Asian household, you most def know that Tiger Balm is the way to go to relieve and soothe pain. Tiger Balm always works; just hold your breath if you can’t handle the smell. ;)
Angela D.
San Benito , TX
My father constantly uses this product and when I experienced a horrible pull in my hamstring I used this to relieve it. My muscles felt relaxed and soothed and the scent also calmed me. I believe this small product makes a big difference. Highly recommended to those who run, lift heavy objects daily and have daily pains in power back region or joints.

Kohl's