BY TIGER BALM

Indications : Muscular fatigue ,muscular pain ,stiff shoulders , contusion ,sprain ,backache and arthritic pain . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love this product I would definitely recommend this to anyone that was asking about it… It was long-lasting and really met my expectations it is very affordable and I really love it
Anna C.
I love using this product with my shoulder pain. So soothing, and made out of only herbs that are natural. I've been a big fan for a long time. I buy this at my local health food store.
Mariela P.
North Andover, MA
I love this product , i love the cooling sensation i get. I ususally put it on the back of my neck when i get migraines... it helps so much and are easy to use. Super affordable.
Alex V.
Best muscle relief and quick working! They no longer sell this at my local supermarkets but I make the drive because it's the best! Tiger balm has been around for ages and I would recommend it to anyone that has muscle soreness or aches. It is very cost affordable too.
Carol Z.
the smell is really really strong, this brand is older then me, it's been around for always, my parent grew up using this balm version of this. I cut it to small prices and stick on bug bites too.
Moe K.
Love this product! No funky smell coming out once you put on which is thr pro is having it in a form of plaster. It stays on skin well and relieve pain over night! My husband loves it although he was never a fan of tiger balm except this one!
Alison S.
Durham, NC
Life saving product for when my muscles are a little sore. I completely recommend it!  I've gotten a few in fitness subscription boxes and have actually purchased on my own.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Yes, yes, yes, these are pre medicated and you can throw them in your purse and go. No need to lug around a tube and get all messy.
Tonya L.
Smackover
I use these on my feet. They hurt so bad at times and it's all the relief I get. Thank you tiger balm. Just wish it was easier to find.
Kaye G.
I love this stuff. You know it's done when the smell is gone haha. I love that smell though. And it's convenient if you're on the go.