BY TIGER BALM

Savannah R.
Atlanta, GA
These patches are amazing convenient. I get severe tightness in my neck from time to time and these make it so much easier to use than getting icy hot everywhere. I occasionally will cut them to make them smaller as well. Would absolutely recommend, especially for travel.
Zoe P.
Danbury, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These work REALLY well. Be careful because they are strongly scented of menthol, so you will maybe get a few comments. Also, didn't stay on too well (maybe it's because I put them on my wrist) but I would put my wrist bandage on over it and everything would be peachy. I would recommend.
Nicole T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried one of these Tiger Balm Patches awhile back and I loved them. They worked so well and really alleviated my pain. It felt cool when I put it on and worked right away. They were easy to apply even alone and they come in different sizes. I like to use mine on my lower back. They have a sticky back which sticks and stays very well and when I took it off I still felt the relief for awhile after. I totally recommend it and now purchase them! Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Patch - 5 CT
Heather C.
ANCHORAGE, AK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The Tiger Balm patches are a great alternative to things like icy hot. I used these mostly on my shoulder and lower back, they work really well. When I put it on I have to wash my hands right away as the smell is extremely strong.  As soon as the patch touches my skin I can feel it warming up. The patches stick well but peel off easily without ripping my skin. I always keep a few around the house.
Sandy H.
Olivehurst, CA
This patch is a miracle in a pouch! I tend to get a lot of pain in my lower back and have tried many ointments, pills and patches. This patch by far has helped the most and lasted the longest.
Crystal K.
These are amazing for pain relief! I was skeptical but a bought a box at Walmart. It works so much better than Icy hot or other brands Izvestia used. I think the box is a good deal. I'm very satisfied with these.
Meghan K.
Madison, WI
Tiger balm pain renieving patches are the best! We use them for all sorts of aches and pains,m they work way better than I ever imagined a pain relieving patch could! They work so much faster than the alternatives available. We have been very satisfied with them!
Fu💋 T.
Key West, FL
Love these patches as they really work in the healing of sore muscles and tense muscles. Less than the tiger balm itself. Easy to apply and remove and well priced.
Caitlin C.
Lenexa, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I frequently sleep wrong and end up with a severely painful neck.  these are a great solution to help me get through the day until I can get into the chiropractor.  these have saved me multiple times.
Elizabeth I.
Georgetown, TX
I used these patches for my back and shoulders while I was still engaging in competition sports, they worked sometimes but the smell was very strong.