BY TIGER BALM

Pack of 6-tiger balm large patch is a flexible pain relieving patch. The product provides temporary pain relief and comfort for hours. It is not messy or greasy and will not stain your clothing. Its thin design can be comfortably worn unnoticed... see more...

Buy on Amazon
pelin C.
I love how these feel but i they do not stay on very well, i hope they can make aomethhing that helps these adhere more !
Lorine M.
Clifton, VA
This relieved my pain efficiently and it was a decent price but the smell was very strong and spicy. If strong smells don’t bother you then this will be okay for you.
Jennifer J.
Baltimore, MD
I move tried these several times as I would prefer to not have the gel on my hands all night and day after application but I don’t seem to like these as much as the gel. They definitely don’t work as well as the gel.
this is a good choice to relive pain in emergencies, I usually use it for back and muscle pain. it does not last for a long time ( approximately 4 hours then the effect starts to disappear). It has a bit of a sent, I would not recommend using it when heading out.
Nethania P.
For patch form, I definitely prefer the salonpas patches but the tiger balm topical gel is amazing! Don't rub too much on or you'll seriously start regretting it. I wouldn't buy the patches but definitely go find the little tiger balm glass jar!
Jules E.
I live Tiger Balm. These patches are for target areas only, not the whole back. They are smaller patches, but I was able to stretch them out and cover where my back was aching.
Very strong smelling, but I love the smell so it didn't bother me. Just be warned that people around you will be able to smell the Tiger Balm too!
XIOMARA R.
Same as the balm this brand carries, it works well to alleviate sore muscles post workout.
Veronica R.
I uses these as well as salonpas. Both work great, these are a bit smelly but they definitely warm up your pain area. I suffer from constant back pain so this comforts my aches and lets me relax a bit. Highly recommend.
Jojo L.
Relieve pain. Give warmth. Feeling comfortable . the only problem is that stick to the hair
Shea W.
Jacksonville, FL
These patches are amazing. I am on my feet all day doing hair, so when I get home I am usually feeling it in my back and neck. I throw one or two of these bad boys on and I start to feel relief almost immediately. The only thing I do not like about them is the intense smell.