BY TIGER BALM

Pack of 6-tiger balm large patch is a flexible pain relieving patch. The product provides temporary pain relief and comfort for hours. It is not messy or greasy and will not stain your clothing. Its thin design can be comfortably worn unnoticed... see more...

Buy on Amazon
leaettaaa O.
N Little Rock, AR
I really love these for when I’m having some severe pain. I have a pinched nerve in my shoulder and this definitely helps.
Megan E.
Acushnet, MA
I had NEVER used anything like this before & one day I was at work and pulled a random muscle in my back & my friend recommended it! It honestly worked almost instantly! The one thing I didnt love was that it has a really strong menthol smell.
Becky S.
The first time I tried this patch was as a contest sample from #DailyGoodieBox. I went and bought a couple more after my boyfriend gave it so many compliments. My mom has used it on her lower back after Fibromyalgia pain Claire's from gardening and my bf uses it after strain and stress from working in the tree industry.
Alysson N.
South Saint Paul, MN
This smells amazing and has a great cooling effect when putting it on. It helps with any tension or sore muscles from sleeping wrong or activities. I highly recommend.
Jillian K.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I've always had terrible neck pain because I work in an office about 10 hours a day 5 days a week and I'm always staring down at my computer. I put these patches on regularly and they truly do help dull the pain.
Lailas S.
Riyadh , Central Region
Hi, I love this product. It 's wonderful. I like it very much. It' s very practical and its easy use does not cause any problems
Tracy D.
After all the bending when you reach for the back plaster. and u apply it to the aching area instant relief.
Arnita S.
Jelgava, Rīgas iela 20
My back sometimes hurts from work and sitting all day! Those are so good, because they help to take the pain away! I would say they are affordable and very effective! I can recommend this to others! :)
Maddy L.
Winchester, VA
Especially since I have the most pain in my lumbar spine due to a permanent injury, I often need something to relieve pain during or after my 12-14 hour rehearsal days. It can get pretty crazy but I can always rely on this brand to come through and relieve my tense and achy muscles.
Lesley S.
Morgantown, WV
These are fabulous for my back after working nights as a nurse. I come home, put one on and can feel the effects quickly. The price is reasonable for the product and because I don't use them every single day, I don't mind continuing to buy them. Definitely something to keep in the medicine cabinet!