BY TIGER BALM

Pack of 6-tiger balm large patch is a flexible pain relieving patch. The product provides temporary pain relief and comfort for hours. It is not messy or greasy and will not stain your clothing. Its thin design can be comfortably worn unnoticed... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Becky S.
Wilmington, NC
The first time I tried this patch was as a contest sample from #DailyGoodieBox. I went and bought a couple more after my boyfriend gave it so many compliments. My mom has used it on her lower back after Fibromyalgia pain Claire's from gardening and my bf uses it after strain and stress from working in the tree industry.
Megan E.
Acushnet, MA
I had NEVER used anything like this before & one day I was at work and pulled a random muscle in my back & my friend recommended it! It honestly worked almost instantly! The one thing I didnt love was that it has a really strong menthol smell.
Jillian K.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I've always had terrible neck pain because I work in an office about 10 hours a day 5 days a week and I'm always staring down at my computer. I put these patches on regularly and they truly do help dull the pain.
Jennifer J.
Baltimore, MD
I move tried these several times as I would prefer to not have the gel on my hands all night and day after application but I don’t seem to like these as much as the gel. They definitely don’t work as well as the gel.
Alysson N.
South Saint Paul, MN
This smells amazing and has a great cooling effect when putting it on. It helps with any tension or sore muscles from sleeping wrong or activities. I highly recommend.
Lorine M.
Clifton, VA
This relieved my pain efficiently and it was a decent price but the smell was very strong and spicy. If strong smells don’t bother you then this will be okay for you.
Ταυρι Ο.
I pinched a nerve in my spine last year. NOTHING that I had tried was touching the pain. My friend recommended these patches and I was so glad she did. A combination of a prednisone taper, muscle relaxant, rest and tiger balm patches got me back to the point where I could go back to work. I kept the patches on all the time.
They are a hydrogel type patch, they do stay on and are easy and non painful to remove at the same time. So happy I found these.
Jamesa S.
Aliso Viejo , CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE I USED THESE FOR LOWER BACK PAIN. I HAD THE BALM ALREADY BUT SOMEONE SUGGESTED ME TO TRY THESE BECAUSE THE ICE HOT ONES DIDNT REALLY WORK FOR ME. SO I TRIED THEM AND WS GLAD I DID I LOVE THE HERBAL SMELL BUT I LOVE HOW AFFECTIVE THESE ARE THEY REALLY TO GET PRETTY WARM WHICH IS GOOD FOR MUSCLE ACHES.
Jules E.
I live Tiger Balm. These patches are for target areas only, not the whole back. They are smaller patches, but I was able to stretch them out and cover where my back was aching.
Very strong smelling, but I love the smell so it didn't bother me. Just be warned that people around you will be able to smell the Tiger Balm too!
Lesley S.
Morgantown, WV
These are fabulous for my back after working nights as a nurse. I come home, put one on and can feel the effects quickly. The price is reasonable for the product and because I don't use them every single day, I don't mind continuing to buy them. Definitely something to keep in the medicine cabinet!